OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

support pinned emails in the Outlook app. I can pin emails in OWA but the app doesn't show them as pinned (making them difficult to find).

Show pinned emails at the top, or in a special tab in the app. And let me pin or unpin emails from the app.

1,062 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Otto, Frank shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

159 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Hugh Chapman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep this is so obviously in need of sorting out. I'm amazed pinned emails don't show in mobile app

• Kareen Vengren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I 'flag' email on my phone, it's 'flagged' not 'pinned' when I look at it on my Desktop. If I change it to 'pin' it goes away on my phone. If I leave it 'flagged' on Desktop, my inbox has 'pins' and 'flags' which is not organized.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, I would love this, too. It would be so helpful for mobile inbox triage.

• krugletic2@washcoll.edu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should allow a feature to show emails already pinned from desktop version on mobile. Also should be allowed to pin new emails from mobile.

• holly-96@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now it's available on the pc to stick an email to the top of your inbox, but these mails do not show in the app. You can also flag them, which previously made them stick but now those seem to be two different functions that do not yet apply to the app. Please fix :)

• Matt Vogel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm using Android and would love this option in the app. I love this feature on the web app.

• Drew Megarry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OWA offers the ability to pin items so they stay highlighted in yellow at the top of my inbox. But this capability is useless if it doesn't translate to the Android app or Outlook running on the desktop. Please add pinned feature to Outlook for Android!

• Edward R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm using the Android outlook app. I can't find an option to pin an email. I want to be able to see all of my flagged emails on the top of my Inbox.

• Townes, Jordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use outlook on the Web and I have important emails pinned to the top of my inbox, they do not show in app

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base