OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

support pinned emails in the Outlook app. I can pin emails in OWA but the app doesn't show them as pinned (making them difficult to find).

Show pinned emails at the top, or in a special tab in the app. And let me pin or unpin emails from the app.

1,067 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Otto, Frank shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

160 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sinan Demir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in the web browser you are able to pin emails at the top of your view , I would really appreciate that function in the app

• Iraes Rabbers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I pin items because they are important, hence it would be much appreciated if I can access them easily in the app as well.

• Lars commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just want to agree with almost everyone here: it's really dumb that the pinned emails don't synch between the web browser view and the outlook app. Please fix this!

• Jean Gaudreau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if you want to keep temporary an important message at the top for easy access instead of scrolling down to search for it. example.. i ordered something and want to keep the tracking number link near.

• Daniel Thurston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use 365 in a web browser at work, and outlook on my phone. would like the ability to pin items on my phone, or view my online pins on my phone. I use pins for important or need to be done items

• André Lloyd Harder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The point of pinning messages is for them to be easier to access. Please keep them at the top of the list, like in web app.

• Chris Ellis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

be able to pin messages like in online version and have those two sync between mobile and online together

• Harry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And this is why I'm deleting the Outlook Android App. The pinned emails feature needs to be cross-platform otherwise it's not much use. I pin something when on a laptop, but then can't find it when on my mobile....

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is so dumb, and it really needs a fix. I can't believe that all the emails that are most important and urgent and that therefore I pin, then just disappear in the app. Ridiculous. Not only are they not pinned, they are vanished and I can't find them at all.

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base