OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

support pinned emails in the Outlook app. I can pin emails in OWA but the app doesn't show them as pinned (making them difficult to find).

Show pinned emails at the top, or in a special tab in the app. And let me pin or unpin emails from the app.

1,067 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Otto, Frank shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

160 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Roz Hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Otherwise my inbox looks different depending on what client I'm using

• Barbara Sluis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I pin important emails online but they aren't pinned in the app. It would be nice if there was some consistency between products.

• Alex McCabe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Feature allows emails to be pinned to the top of their respective inbox or folder.

• Jema MacGregor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

allow pinned emailed to be at the top of your emails within the app so they can be found easily like in the desktop version

• Claire Pass commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I pin emails I might need to find quickly. Completely useless if can then only find them using a web browser and not the app!

• K Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make each email account work individually, save time to switch, make no confusion, make everything simply, our life will simply as well

• stephen_waddell@hotmail.co.uk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The lack of cross-over interface is less difficult. Finding emails you've pinned to the top on desktop takes longer and is frustrating whe on the mobile app. Flagged is good, focused is good. Otherwise thanks for good work!

• Adriano A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

pinned email are shown at the top on outlook Web, this makes it easier to access them, but on the app you have to go and manually look for a message even if it's pinned. that's not cool

• Jordan D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why am i unable to pin items with the mobile app?? incredibly annoying that features on outlook site arent available on the app. please fix this!!! this is one of the most annoying things and slows down productivity and efficiency.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have important emails that I pin in the desktop version. but I can't find them when I go on my phone. this is needed!

• kms5472@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pinned messages should appear at the top of the inbox like they do in a browser. Or add a new view to support this. Thanks!

• intersail@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i use the pin to sort out what i dull beef to do without losing it on the tens of emails i get per day. most the time i use the app to read and reply the most immediate emails but sometimes i want to follow up on emails later on on my computer by which time its drowned outby other emails. flagging it highlights it but didn't bring it on top so i still forget or can't find it

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base