OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

support pinned emails in the Outlook app. I can pin emails in OWA but the app doesn't show them as pinned (making them difficult to find).

Show pinned emails at the top, or in a special tab in the app. And let me pin or unpin emails from the app.

1,057 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Otto, Frank shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

159 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Badou Jobe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow us to pin emails and look at the list of pinned emails in the app.

• Joanna R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can pin individual emails to the top of the list so you can access them quickly like you can when accessing web-based outlook on a computer. This is great for emails you need to come back to in the near future but don't need a folder.

• Tarun Gupta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can't still find how to bring everyday important email to the top of list. To begin how to sort from all the rest.

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see my pinned emails in the inbox on my iPhone. Who is in charge of doing this? Apple or Microsoft? Get with it fellas and let's have a consistent mailbox across platforms.

• Wheatln2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've recently moved across from Gmail to Outlook 365 OWA and am so annoyed that flagging and pinning is so inconsistent across apps. Gmail allowed an option for starred messages to be shown at the top of the inbox and it was invaluable.

• Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the android outlook you can flag emails but they don't seem to be sent to the top or have a choice to put to the top but you can choose only flagged emails in filters to see just all flagged emails.

Would be better with the option to see the flagged email to be sent to the top instead of having to change appearance as you can forget to do so and miss out on important emails.

• Miguel Melo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be a game changer. The Inbox android already does that in quite a interesting way

• Erik Neff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was stunned to find that pinning existed in the web outlook client, but not the android app.

In my humble opinion, pinning should NEVER have been released before before being present in all clients.

This lack of continuity between clients is simply unacceptable and communicates to me a lack of empathy for outlook users' needs.

• Lisa Chase-Raymond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you have in desktop email, it should be in mobile email as well. otherwise you go to show doc, and you can't because the app won't show all of the email in my inbox.

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base