OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

support pinned emails in the Outlook app. I can pin emails in OWA but the app doesn't show them as pinned (making them difficult to find).

Show pinned emails at the top, or in a special tab in the app. And let me pin or unpin emails from the app.

1,057 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Otto, Frank shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

159 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Machiel van Hooren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Messages that have been pinned in the browser version of outlook do not show up on top in the app. This feature seems to be completely missing from the app.

• Faran Bari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, pinned emails should take priority in listing and should be at the very top.

• chris betsargis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a vacation coming up, I would like it if I could pin my email that has my booking info at the top so I can feel comfortable knowing it is there. I know i can keep it in a folder but based off preference this is what I think would be best. After my trip I unpin it and move on. same concept goes for emails with any kind of ticket or email contain confirmation of an item in shipping transit.

• Timothy Schouten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like having my emails pinned to the top of my folders to get to certain emails quickly. The issue becomes when I am out in the community a lot away from my computer. The emails I had pinned on computer are not pinned on the Android phone version of Outlook.

• Wheatley, Nigel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

flags work in mobile but I want to pin or star messages on any platform and have them showing up first at the top of the inbox

• Scott, Allison E commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Swiping should give you the option to flag AND pin to the top of your inbox, like in the gmail app. I want to be able to go to my desktop inbox and see all emails I flag right at the top, not have to search for the flags.

• Steven Pirutinsky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE!!! Add pinning email functionality to the app. Very frustrating without it since I use on the web-based platform all the time.

• Karun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also have the same issue, of viewing pinned messages. not able to see the pinned messages in mobile app (android)

• Jeff Park commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

on the Windows phone I was able to take a folder for my team and pin it to my desktop. since notifications for new emails do not include subfolders

• Dan Benitah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

allow for proper email formatting (rich text editor), ability to set flags (mark as important), ideally categories (view and set), show pinned (third option of focus filter), basically no less than Windows 10 mobile app + pinned stories from web interface

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base