OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

support pinned emails in the Outlook app. I can pin emails in OWA but the app doesn't show them as pinned (making them difficult to find).

Show pinned emails at the top, or in a special tab in the app. And let me pin or unpin emails from the app.

1,061 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Otto, Frank shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

159 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Thomas Slater Jr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the pin email to the top of the inbox feature that is in the website version of Outlook and I think it would be an extremely nice feature in the app, and should be there as soon as possible.

• Jack Davies commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently pinning messages to make them stick to the top of a folder is only available in outlook on the Web. It be great if it was not only available in other clients but also was synced between them, so if I pin something on Outlook on my browser and can see it pinned on my phone as well

• Grayson Myers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To me this is a must have feature. I am always on the move and would love to pin messages I read and deam important to follow up on later when I get to my desktop or a more convenient place to work.

• Dana ... commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yasss please, if I pin cinema or concert tickets to the top of my list, it doesnt help much when I want to find them in the app to actually get them scanned. Why hasn't anyone thought of this?

• Vipul Mayank (BAS) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

to pin the mails just like in Outlook desktop so that important mails can appear on top and no need to search them thus saving your time

• Vipul Mayank (BAS) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

to pin the mails just like in Outlook desktop so that important mails can appear on top and no need to search them thus saving your time

• Andres Bernal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you defeat the purpose of the good idea of pinning if it is not reflected in mobile app. useless.

• Freddy Becker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the web version I can pin emails to the top of my inbox. This feature is ignored in the android app.

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base