OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

support pinned emails in the Outlook app. I can pin emails in OWA but the app doesn't show them as pinned (making them difficult to find).

Show pinned emails at the top, or in a special tab in the app. And let me pin or unpin emails from the app.

1,067 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Otto, Frank shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

160 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • c. leigh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh my gosh I cannot believe I cannot access my pinned emails in app. Will go through and mark them some other way but it is really ridiculous.

• Emily Meens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can flag and unflag in both the app and web interface but pinning is non existent in the app. Please add both to the app.

• Gary Evans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in outlook online i can pin an email and it stays at the top, the app should honour this and allow me to do it as well

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's ridiculous that this feature is not available on the app. If I pin an email, it means it's important enough that I need to be able to find it quickly or often. A pinned email on the website that means no access AT ALL to the most important email when using the app. So stupid!

• Ivar gaarden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In browser i can pin important emails to the top of the inbox, i cant do that in the app and its annoying

• Joshua Chavana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Flagged and pinned emails are completely different. Allow to have pinned emails to show up as well.

• Ike Milian-Lewis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently pinned messages simply cannot be seen on the mobile app - which is very bad for the most important emails. Ideally allow us to filter for pinned messages, but at the very least show them in chronological order.

• Jake H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use pinning all the time for travel, works great on the PC but always a nightmare when I'm looking for my flight or hotel info on the road with my phone

• Penelope Espaillat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In computers at work, I am able to pin emails and they move and remain at the top of the email list, but they dont reflex on the phone app.

• Luis Vasquez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe something so simple yet necessary like pinning an important email to the top is not available in the app

• Joanne Yurso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not to mention all the pinned enails are now INVISIBLE in the Android app!! that is not okay!

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base