OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

support pinned emails in the Outlook app. I can pin emails in OWA but the app doesn't show them as pinned (making them difficult to find).

Show pinned emails at the top, or in a special tab in the app. And let me pin or unpin emails from the app.

1,111 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Otto, Frank shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

164 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • R.Sommer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wonder if anyone at MS reads this?
    The pin function in the app versions is highly missed!!

• Giwan Verveen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't believe that more than 11 months later, this option still hasn't been addesd to the app...

• Amani Soubhieh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pinning emails is a great feature on the web mail and if only this was in outlook app I would use it with the other features available

• Pam Tabor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want both the ability to see currently pinned emails at the top in the app as well as the ability to pin new emails from the app.

• René Ragge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

include the option to pin emails on top like in outlook.com in addition to just flagging them

• Sreyes Kodiyat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the function is available on PC and i use it extensively to keep track of important emails. however the outlook does have this function to pin emails, or more importantly, at least be able to see the pinned emails easily at the top of inbox

• J.S. Frame commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can pin emails, and on the desktop site they stay at the top of my email page. it would be great to have this feature on the mobile app too.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very important to have this functionality in both iOS and Android Outlook apps. Defeats the whole purpose of having it one the web app if not present across other platforms. Requesting to add this functionality as soon as possible.

• TM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sigh it's been months and still not added... a lot of other apps already supporting this.

• Lisa Mastro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can flag an email, then turn on the filter to show only flagged items. That's what I do to find my important emails. Or I change them to unread and filter only the unread emails

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I would add: it's quite strange that this option of pinning is available in outlook web app, but not in app for android (and in my case for iPhone), and same deal for Outlook on my computer. The inconsistency makes the pinning relatively useless. And it's a great feature.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base