OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

custom schedule for do not disturb

I'd like to be able to set my own schedule for do not disturb and not be limited by the current options

1,124 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Doug Pearce (TAM) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

149 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The custom schedule implementation in Microsoft Teams on Android is extremely flexible and meets my needs. This would work perfectly for me if those same settings were ported to Outlook.

• Ashley Pampas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see there are many options already for Do not disturb mode, but I do not see the times I want my work emails to be silent. So, a customized Do Not Disturb feature would be great.

• martin.hanley@sse.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Current option for workdays is to set DnD for daytime, but there is no option to automatically set it for evenings. This is a rather unusual design choice.

• Scott Severance commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The available times don't match my work schedule. I want to have the feature on on weekends from Fridays at 4:30 pm until Mondays at 7:30 am.

• Morlett, William commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook really needs custom scheduled do not disturb. Not everyone's schedule is created equal and the current choices do not suffice. Manual on/off of email sync is not ideal.

• Wendy Collin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I appreciate that there is a "Do Not Disturb" function to temporarily disable notifications. However, I find myself unable to change the working hours that are preset in those options, and they currently do not reflect my actual work schedule. (Not everyone works 9-5...) Please make this feature customizable so it can match up with the hours I work!

• Kevin Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of your competitor's applications allows for day-by-day scheduling of do-not-disturb mode. Would be a great addition as I generally prefer Outlook.

• Claire REVERDIN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to desacticate notification of emails when I'm out of work (for exemple every night between 8 pm and 7 am the next day) - currently I just can desactivate on workly hours (which is the opposite of what I would like to do) and on weekends

• Mike Foster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a user with a work email account
    I want to be able to schedule custom do not disturb times
    So that I can be notified about work emails during work hours on work days but not in the evenings and at weekends.

• Jonas Wiegert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use the Outlook-application for the communication at work. I don't want to get notifications in my free time at home.

• lm4989 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

minimum should be an additional night-time schedule with editable start-/end times

• Brad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely should be able to block out evenings as well as weekends.

• Jarvis-Miller, Donna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be great to customize by single days. I block time on my calendar to work ... and blocking calls, etc would be helpful.

• Aliaksandr Karchmin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to turn on do not disturb using custom schedule since we are working with customer in another time zone (difference 9h) to not be disturbed because of emails that I'm gonna read next day.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base