OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

to make outlook app like outlook pc client that shouldn't chain all the emails with same subject in the single thread. it should appear 1by1

that will make the search more easy also if you single email from one thread is being flagged, it won't flag all the emails on that thread. Also the emails would appear distinct and not clubbed all together

6,660 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Datta, Sourav shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

566 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jordy Dormans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I REALY DONT LIKE chaining also as it can become very easy to miss a mail.

but saying this as a developer also especially will these days standards. if you make a feature I your app you should also make a option for it so the users can choose.

don't force people to use your app in a certain way make it modular

• Altounsi, Chris (CW) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

try to make it more like the pc app. it soo hard to check if any email has arrived in all the folder we have and we have to update each one individually.

• Paul Staines commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

current chain view makes it difficult to read latest mail, particularly if multiple people are responding to the chain

• tino.sas@minsoc.fed.be commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Grouping mails must be an option, but when grouped let the user choose the order of appearance last mail on top and not on bottom like now is the default. this works fine for sms not for mails.

• Zor, Ferhat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be great that this is updated with outlook app. It is really important and user friendly to read each email 1by1! Glad to see that other people also have the same problem. needs to be solved or added as option to be selected, at least.

• Muhammad Adib commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is already available. Go search in the settings for the Organize Emails by Thread toggle and turn it off.

• t.bragger@spelthorne.gov.uk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I desperately need my mobile App to be the same as my pc. I work remotely. I am a visiting officer with 90% of my work being done on the road. my calendar is used as a diary, note taker, photo importer, now with GDPR I require the ability to categorise by colours This allows my office to 1, see where I am for lone working. I can schedule the jobs ahead, Iam able to collate my timesheet and mileage all in one place without the need of editing.
        PLEASE HELP.

Regards from

Tired, Of Duplicating

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base