OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

I dont like the filtered inbox at all. Go back to showing all emails.

1,773 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    HUMM Winsome [Port Hedland Primary School] shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

79 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Eric Feeny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also like the filtering. it's been pretty spot on putting marketing emails into a bucket I can read later or unsubscribe from.

• Roy Beckers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

switch back and turn off in all versions. Wanna see my mails, not let them disappear in some box. I decide whether it's spam, unwanted or unwished!

• mail@blackleyandson.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

from opinions here it would have seemed that it is better to have the choice to use the focused inbox or not, clearly a dividing opinion on that. I use it all the time and I find it works well, however some clearly do not agree with that opinion.

• Satish Rege commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why focused and other one make no sense why u separated .e mails gets lost in such categorised formt .

• Cindy Large commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

want to see all emails. do not want to have to individually move each sender to focused emails so I can be sure to see them.

• Nadia Jeremic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

wie heeft zo'n slechte weergave en bewerking van e-mails verzonnen?? Ik zie mijn inkomende emals niet en moet alphabet zoeken.....

• Andrew Brooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dislike when e-bills from well known internet, TV and phone providers are sent to the spam folder. I also can't, easily, figure out how to change this on my phone. I get all the emails I want to see and none that I don't on my desktop, so why is it so much harder on the app?

• lindsay watson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate this also, having to toggle from featured to other. I never know what kind of email I'm waiting for and not knowing which inbox to look at first is so frustrating!

• SAADIA HAJJAB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

STOP FILTERING EMAILS.
        SEVERAL EMAILS DISAPPEARS AFTER I READS THEM, AND I CANNOT FIND THEM AGAIN

← Previous 1 3 4

Outlook for Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base