Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
janet Baird shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Completed  ·  Adminmgqyee (Customer Support Agent, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook Mobile and sharing your ideas with us. We really appreciate your support.

It is currently already possible to perform bulk action in the app. To do this, long press on an email until a checkmark appears at the left of it. Once you’ve selected multiple emails, you’ll then be able to perform the following actions: deleting, marking as read, archiving. A “Select All” option will also appear in the top right corner.

Having trouble finding the feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app in the Settings. (Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support). We’re here to help.

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

255 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Joan Watts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also when I put something into spam I want Outlook app to automatically un-assign me from the spammer list so I don't have to manually do it.

• diane ramsey-milito commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

delete emails my grouping all the same named addresses. having to delete by clicking each and every button is very very annoying

• phil Beede commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's frustrating to have to scroll and delete individual emails. Would like option to delete by day, week or All

• Keith Thibodeau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

wish that the features I enjoyed using on the PC would be available tablet too such as sweep delete! would love to be able to use it on the tablet also,.. such a good feature

• Eric Blackmun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

email deletion feature for current display page only. NOT one at a time or entire account only

• Sue D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am absolutely frustrated that I have tried to get help for two weeks! I can not delete emails, I spend hours clearing out my inbox. Only to have them return and receive an email that I am at maximum storage capacity!!

• Colin Paddick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should be able to filter A to Z or Z to A and then be able to delete multiple email messages from the same sender at once.

• Betty Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would make using your service so much easier. I remember when AOL first came out and had the delete all button, it made it sooo much easier for working people trying to get thru the 100's they got a day as well as anyone else a home maker or or a stay at home mom or dad.

• emma cowie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having worked at Microsoft I am shocked this feature is not available

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base