janet Baird shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

241 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • mrcat meow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YOU ALREADY CAN. JUST TAP AND HOLD ON AN ITEM AND TAP AWAY. ugh. You must be so old. I feel bad for you.

• ANITA WHITNEY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

outlook is unwieldy, time-consuming. also how do I remove the "reply all", because it will not let me reply to any message. i really detest Outlook.

• S. C. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want the ability to select by ticking off from the main list of downloaded emails without opening. and then remove all those selected at once. thank You so much. I ❤ coders.

• Sandra Campagna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this ability would save time and space. I do not have time "every day" to delete emails over and over again between phone, PC & work PC!

• Jordy Dormans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OH GOD YEAH but NOT without a ( are you sure button ).
    and the ( OK ) button need to at thr left side so you do not accidentally click on it if it is positioned right.

or you will get situations where you are deleting maybe without knowing.

and when you don't know then you also don't miss it. you could miss mails like billls and so forth. so YES to this function but it has to be very secure.

phone attend sometimes to be activated and start calling people while in the pants pocket.

let's make sure it not gets a new hobby, starting to delete my mails xD

• Suzanne Ingram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it's too hard to delete I hit the empty trash folder and my emails come back I have to do this several times before my folder is empty.

• Bulk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

more specific need to sort emails, select from the sorted (or an unsorted) list, and then delete all selected.

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base