OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Sync desktop signatures with mobile apps. I set up a signature on my desktop and I need this to also be synced as an option on the mobile ap

I set up a signature on my desktop and I need this to also be synced as an option on the mobile app. It should not be necessary to recreate the signature.

3,018 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jannie Britz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

150 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Neil Baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adopt the same strategy with Signature as you have done with Display Name...in other words sync the Signature in this app with the Signature in outlook.com

• Nathan Swain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please add the ability for html format and therefore signitures with links, logos and pictures.

• davidc@striclan.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like this as well but I do understand that signatures are device specific and that it would require an update to the Exchange Server client in order to achieve. But it would be very much appreciated if it could be done. Thx.

• Joey Bolohan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is taking to long for an enterprise application to use **** text for a signature! Come on it this Hotmail? I am trying to run a business and look professional and this look like ****! please make the updates and sync desktop signetures with the app. And we'll you at it sync all my signetures will all my outlook desktops and mobile apps so I don't have to recreate them on all my desktops and mobile devices!

• Jerry Kreunen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't understand why it take that long time to improve the app, users are complaining give solutions but no actions to bring this app to a higher level

• lakshmanan@accelmedia.in commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be cool. The same signature that we setup in Outlook for Windows and Outlook for Mac... If it's available for Outlook Mobile, that would be cool!

• Kuznetsov, Maksim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

он так долго загружается, что стоит купить компанию производящая nine

• Morgan Carpenter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be very useful for creating a complete email experience, although I realise mobile email clients rarely have Rich Text support.

Despite a coupe of shortcomings, I have still switched to using Outlook for Android as my mobile main email client. A very slick interface.

• info@pthgruppen.dk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we are talking 2018!!! - still not possible to generate proffesional Signatures like those we use on the PC version of Outlook. Well for me this means I will only be able to read incoming emails not send new ones. This is serious missing option...

• Richard Eperjesi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the signature under every email can be the same like the desktop version. Pictures in the signature need to be available! its a little annoying and the phone version is not support... please change it.

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base