OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Sync desktop signatures with mobile apps. I set up a signature on my desktop and I need this to also be synced as an option on the mobile ap

I set up a signature on my desktop and I need this to also be synced as an option on the mobile app. It should not be necessary to recreate the signature.

3,372 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jannie Britz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

168 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mark Sherborne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our corporate signature has images with hyperlinks in; copying and pasting from an existing desktop sent email on my phone results in <Object> boxes but no images.
    Unacceptable feature in outlook for Android.

• Wong,William commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If the signature sync is too difficult to implement, at least let us change the signature and save in our phone

• DKG SOS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes! would be great time saver and one less headache to solve. I saw by accident my signature was missing.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absobloominlutely! It's 2019 - why isn't this done yet? Signatures should be in the mailbox and used across devices and the web app.

How many votes do you need before you implement something that should have be thought of from the very start?

• Kuba, Petr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes yes it is very important because update App on Android sometimes delete signature

• Patrick J Mims commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The corporate graphic design tech company employing me has clear-cut signature branding guidelines. I'm out compliance every single time I send an email from my phone, so 75% of the time. This makes me look incompetent and unprofessional. Can I leave the signature blank or enter a code so that my mobile signature defaults to my desktop signature??? This issue has been discussed for over 5 years. Still, no release date has been proposed. I doubt it is even being considered. Throw us a bone, give us a workaround, something.

• Patrick Eiser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need different versions of signature to choice and these at multiple devices for different persons also it would be really helpful when you implement a additional feature to implement an user name parameter for Company width spreading of the signatures

• Deborah Campagnaro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to have my company logo attached to my signature on the mobile app. This is silly that it's not an option... completely unprofessional looking.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base