OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Be able to delete old email addresses. I have old email addresses that I no longer need or the recipient has changed their email address

I have friends who have changed job's & email addresses from Yahoo to Gmail or to Outlook. Or people I used to work with, & no longet do. I can add their new email to my email but I can't get rid of their old email address. Trying to remember which is the correct address to even send an email to them? Is difficult.

37 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Andrea Chidester shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Paul Hagan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when I type a frequently used email address another one often pop-up despite the fact this is someone I emailed only once in my life a few years ago. I do not want this email address appearing in the auto-fil section ever again. can you please allow me to designate my own choices for the auto-fil section.

• Jim.Manning@aecom.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I start typing an email address in I get a suggested email address pop up I would like to be able to edit the list of auto saved email addresses and also to be able to turn this feature off all together to stop email addresses being saved and to stop the pop up.

• fannos Jordani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have Closed other email accounts, they still flag. even when I removed them from Outlook and android contacts.

• oleg@wroot.lt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the biggest beef with Outlook mobile for me. I used to send emails to my work email. I have left that job long ago, but when i want to enter my personal address, which also starts with my name, it pops the old work address there and it is so annoying to see completely irrelevant address in suggestions and not being able to remove it.

• leepenna@hotmail.co.uk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

trying to delete an email address from a contact as often accidentally sending emails to their old address as not easy to see that it is the wrong one!

• Kay Coulson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should not be difficult to delete old email adresses. This is my mailbox, and I should be able to get rid of things that I no longer want like addresses.

Outlook for Android: People

Feedback and Knowledge Base