OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Have "working elsewhere" as a status in the calendar on the mobile app.

In Outlook on my laptop, I can set up an appointment to show that I'm working from home because there is a status that will put little dots that signify "working elsewhere" to a coworker if they look at my calendar. But, it's not an option on the app for Android.

59 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Catherine Manning shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brian Kenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this status for a calendar item asap. It makes zero sense from a user standpoint why the selection set for the same exact setting on a PC differs when viewing on mobile!

• Xanthopoulos, Dimitris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When on Outlook desktop, a user marks a day as working remotely, they show as working remotely in desktop calendar, but as out of office and unavailable in the app calendar. It should bearkwd as workkmg remotely and a different status so that it's easier to book conference meetings. Generally you should make the statuses align completely between outlook desrip, Web and the app.

• Minstrell, Michelle (DGS) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make sure that when I set my status working elsewhere that it shows up for other people when they are trying to schedule a meeting with me so they understand I am working but may not be available for in person meeting

• Minstrell, Michelle (DGS) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not sure that the status working elsewhere shows up on anyone else's calendar when they are looking to schedule a meeting with you. I see my own calendar status but am not sure that it shows up as Elsewhere on other people's calendar for me. Agree that the option needs to be available from Mobile to set that also.

• Robert Powell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

#idea 4 @MicrosoftHelps - it would be really excellent if you could create a 'Show time as...' function specifically for 'Remote Working' on Outlook in calendar so colleagues know you're online and available but not in the office #flexibleworking #agile #workingparents #Balance

Outlook for Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base