OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

please add features of savings the attachments directly to one drive or Google drive

there should be a option of saving the attachments to any drive like one drive, Google, Dropbox etc. so that the attachments will not be lost.

204 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Amitesh Sharma shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AKHIL DABRAL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want that Save to OneDrive option so that I don't have to save those attachment in Local Drive just like we have in Gmail or Outlook Web version.

• blathislal@cced.com.om commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't send the mails as an attachment to other mail account, since the option is not available. Please provide an option to save mail as a file.

• farhad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the text messages of my phone to be stored on a microsoft cloud and to be accessible via online web and desktop outlook.
    Also, I would like to type a text message on the desktop outlook or web browser and send it via my phone. In other words, a seamless integration of android phone, cloud, and the desktop outlook for text messages.

• Brad Phillips commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just to be clear: I want to be able to attach files to new emails (or to replies) that are resident on one drive, especially OfficeLens pdfs that I just made.

• Mr and Mrs Kadeen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I guess Microsoft don't allow you to UPLOAD to OneDrive via the Outlook app as this will make the OneDrive app redundant. However, some of us have more than one OneDrive/outlook account, so it may be very useful to allow us to upload to our OneDrive account via the Outlook app. Thanks in advance

• Mr and Mrs Kadeen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We can list files on our cloud storage and subject to the correct app being available, we can also download from cloud storage to our device - thank you. Now you need to allow us to upload to our cloud storage too. I'm also aware that someone has previously requested automatically adding cloud storage service simultaneously when adding email service from providers such as Microsoft and Google. That is ok but now allow us to disconnect cloud storage and just leave email or vice versa.

• Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be a given as a minimum expectation for integration of Microsoft services. Gmail has supported save to Drive for along time now. Come on guys, get with the programme!!!!

• Scott J. Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An early version of your Windows Live Mail (Hotmail) enabled users to save attachments directly to Skydive from the web portal. When you click on an attachment in this app, you see the option to Save To, but only Device appears. Why not any of the online storage options the app is connected to?

• bearly63@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When saving a file i can not change the name. i can do this in gmail. it is a problem when saving files from emails

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can pick a file on my onedrive and send it through a mail but I cannot store directly any file received by mail : I have to download the file on my smartphone and then upload it using onedrive application. why?

2 Next →

Outlook for Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base