Nick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

135 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Flavio Fuda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently when we add a photo to an email you have the entire picture showing up in the body of the email. This can make the email seem messy.

We need the same feature as outlook has on the browser which allows us to add the photo as an attachment so the recipient can click on the small thumbnail/preview picture in order to enlarge it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When adding a photo to a reply or a new email in the Outlook mobile app, I want to attach it so the message doesn't look so cluttered, and also the recipient can decide how to handle it

• Don commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to attach jpegs or gifs as an attachment

• Nicola Balboni - nicola.balboni@studio.unibo.it commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now when adding a picture to the email it doesn't get loaded as an attachment but it just gets incorporated into the text of the email, messing it all up. It would useful to be able to choose between loading an image as an attachment (so that one can view it only by opening it) and incorporating it in the text.

• Julia Krasniansky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is so annoying! And I get emails like this at work and waste too much time on trying to print out these pics as people who don't have a scanner use this option.

• johnnyf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix this, so annoying when receiving them embedded in the body of the mail and having to right click each image and "save image as" then find the folder again you need to save them to again. When they are attachments you can just select all and either copy/paste or drag to where you need them, so much easier

• Kuba, Petr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I would like to share picture or pictures the Outlook asks user "Do you like input picture(s) in the body or in the attachment?"

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When i select images in my gallery and email them, they all load into the body of the email rather than as attachments. This is so frustrating as it takes up all the space in the email and leaves no room for me to type my message. Please add the ability to load images as actual attachments like Outlook PC does.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Outlook for Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base