OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

leave emails as indivdual responses. really dislike the merged emails. so hard to know if people have replied.

12,507 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jon Goodwin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

971 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dean Hamilton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know what you were thinking but 1. Focused and other? What's all that about? I focused on all emails and respond as u go along. 2. I can not for the life of me, follow your weird stranded emails from one person. Some parts are near the top, whilst others are mixed up in the middle or bottom. 3. If it was not broken, why fix it? I understand to give Outlook a face-lift but to change it completely to something unbearable to work with, is frankly, absolutely disastrous. 4. Please put it back to the original settings as you have definately taken numerous steps back with this version for the start of 2019 🤔😡

• Tian Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel that engineering people at Outlook don't use Outlook in their daily life. otherwise who came up with this silly idea of displaying all email threads of one theme in one long window. yes, good thing about this is that it is easier to reply an email, But you have sacrificed too much.

• i.kupriyanov@x5.ru commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please sort emails in the thread newest on top, oldest on the bottom. Super inconvenient to scroll down to last email. During the scroll you have some bugs that emails repeats and you cannot find the latest one.

• Francis Glazer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I absolutely loathe this feature and have now opened a Yahoo email account. When (if) you go back to the old format I shall most likely return to outlook.

• R Campbell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely HATE the email chains. Please go back to the original format. Constantly missing emails.

• Joe Allen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Evidently you were trying to make something better and totally missed it. Go back to the original format. It is MUCH better.

• Tian Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a must have feature. it is too bad a thing to display all emails correspondences in one window.

• David Jackman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's especially hard to know how many emails in the conversation are still marked as unread. And mark a single message in the thread as unread.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 48 49

Outlook for Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base