OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

shared calendar support

I want to be able to view shared calendars of users.

176 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Rob Knabben | ABC E BUSINESS shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Amanda Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 2 calendars, personal Outlook and work Office 365. If I have a personal appointment, I a and it to my personal calendar, then add my work account as an an attendee, so there time gets blocked out during work hours. However, when viewing my calendar on my the atenda widget, it shows as 2 separate entries. it would be nice if Outlook was smart enough to realize that it's actually the same event and overlap the two entries to show as just one, rather than taking up unnecessary space.

• Matthew Feetham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can currently search for a coworker and see a list of their next events, but not a full calendar. I can create a new event and use the calendar tool to see if the time I picked works for the invited parties, but I need the ability to see co-workers' calendars in detail on mobile.

• Sonja van Rossen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

each family member gets a colour code. you can choose what to share with the rest of the family so that their calender doesn't get cluttered with your reminders. the calendaes should sync very regularly.

• James Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in outlook on my desk top I can see my work colleagues diaries. this needs to be available on the android version

• Kenny Arnold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As it is now, there is no support for Shared Calendars. To view a calendar shared with me, I must open a browser and sign into Outlook. What's the point of having Calendars on the app if you can't view all of them?

• Karine Agajanian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook desktop and browser version lets me see my coworkers calendars. I cannot do that on Outlook (or OWA anymore). please please please get this feature.

• emily.roston@taurigroup.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot view my team or boss's calendar on my phone and have to log in online or go on my laptop. Please add shared calendars to the list of calendars you can view (currently only your own).

• Steve @ KERO Business Solutions Ltd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As I understand it this feature is already available on the iOS app. How can you justify having the ability on one platform and not on another, and even worse, having the feature for your own hosted servers but not privately hosted exchange servers!

• Janis Riedel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

get rid of OUTLOOK I just want my regular hotmail account back
    .I hate OUTLOOK never wanted it

• Joshua Wallace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

incredibly important to our company especially with intune in place as our EAs need to manage our execs mailboxes

← Previous 1

Outlook for Android: People

Feedback and Knowledge Base