Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ben vermeulen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3159 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shelby Latney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add printing functionality to the Outlook app for Android! I do not understand why such a highly utilized functionality has not been added!

• Justin Pugmire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Of course Microsoft merges my comments into the wrong category. This will never come to light for this reason. Reference comment made by Justin Pugmire on December 12, 2018 at 5:55pm:

You’ve merged this issue into the WRONG category.

Formatting would give the ability to print, yes but also many other abilities. The root cause is formatting.

Allow photos to become attachments instead of inline-only. This would also resolve printing of said images along with the entirety of the email including media content.

• Justin Pugmire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Huge problem causing businesses to remove Outlook mobile app and use iOS Android apps instead... Outlook app sends pics as inline images instead of regular attachments. This causes recipients enormous hassle when they have to save each image 1 by 1. Also, recipients cant print the email with inline image- the email prints without the inline image(even when received by desktop app) due to the format during composition of the original email- users cannot change composition format in the mobile app. This means users are forced to take screenshots or Save As html file and then print (clunky and embarrassing). Solution: Add Outlook mobile app the missing features that are available in the desktop app: [Options>Mail>Compose messages in the following format: plain text, rich text, html] so users can send emails with images in a format that a recipient can print the entirety of the email including the pics straight from their Outlook app (either desktop, online or mobile)... AND allow users option to send pics as a regular attachment instead of inline so that recipients can "Save All Attachments" instead of having to save individual pics 1 by 1 AND easily print them straight from the desktop app instead of having to save them first. Remember, not all camera pics are photos, some are documents that need to be printed or saved as permanent record. Businesses need this feature- it can be found everywhere except Outlook mobile app. Disappointing- I can imagine people getting reprimanded for recommending Microsoft Apps instead of the competition due to fundamental design flaws like this.

• Andrew Vieau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm.....not a new idea but how about printing from the Outlook app for Android. I cannot believe Microsoft would do something this half baked.

• Max Philipp Blickenstorfer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

outlook android does keep the attachment of the first ocurrence of print.pdf. all consecutive attachments are ignored, like a failed save to an existing file name without a catch block to save it as print(1).pdf or print-1.pdf

• Aaron Yodo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Able to save email as PDF and share via Bluetooth or other options would be really helpful

• Camiel Boerman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Het gaat mij vooral erom emails veilig en geordend op te kunnen slaan zonder de apparaat opslag onnodig te gebruiken.

• Angelica G. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to quickly print an email message via Bluetooth to my home printer from my Android-based smartphone.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 157 158

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base