OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Emails moved to a spam folder should be blocked so you don't receive them again.

366 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Becky x x shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just like there is a choice to delete an email, forward and email, or flag an email… Please add an option to mark an email as Junk. When we do that, Outlook should delete the email and add the sender to a blocked list from that point forward. It takes the same amount of time to mark an email as Junk/Spam as it does to delete it. I would feel more productive if I marked spam email with that same 1-click and Outlook always moved messages from that sender to spam in the future and deleted the email at the same time.

• dexter baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

develop a way to eliminate all Spam from the inbox such as the apps for Gmail and Yahoo do perfectly. yours sucks

• stephen gould commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have blocked many spam addresses, and they still send them and get through no matter how many times you block them, they add another character to their address, they should block the domain no matter what they add to it.

• Len George commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you should take the responsibility for monitoring when users identify a spam email and proactively stop it from further distribution. three hits and its gone forever from everybody. no more mass mailing from that acct. in this day and age of technology, we should not be getting bombarded with spam! Do something! Stop them!

• patchyfog@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

now I've been getting way more spam in my mailbox. what used to go directly into spam now goes in the regular mailbox. You are not progressing, u r regressing!

• x x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

where is the fore word icon? need it simpler to operate!

• Olga George commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I receive unwanted mail, not necessarily spam mail but mail in general and I don't want to see them in my inbox, I want to be able to delete/block them for good, w/out having to go to that website and have to do it tru them.

← Previous 1

Outlook for Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base