OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

monthly calendar feature and widget

need to have a monthly calendar view and also a widget so it can be on your home screen so you can see it immediately

7,550 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Brecker, Sandy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

694 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Louise Willcox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I liked the black background + white (or colour of my choosing) text, week per screen 'Windows' calendar view. Quicker to interpret, for my visual brain. Android month appearance very primitive, in my view. No room for text to identify appts each day - just minute dots. Agenda view too wordy - visually lose the geography of where I am in the week or month. I only want that detail when I click on, or create, individual appts. There are widgets with a more grid-with-text appearance, but none that will sync with my Live calendar - only Google, of course.... My Windows phone screen broke. Preferred that OS to Android, I'm afraid.

• pas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amy - clever play on words. It took me a while to get it. A three day perspective is not much of an "outlook".

• pas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a calendar, not a day planner so you would think that the monthly view would be a primary feature. Additionally, it seems like all the other calendar apps have monthly views.

1 2 31 32 33 35 Next →

Outlook for Android: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base