OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

show my emails when they come through. I get notification, click it, get taken to inbox but can't see message. it then shows up hours later

very frustrating! I have to wait use a pc to check see my emails

234 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Matt De Bono shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Patricia Morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it's getting pretty frustrating with all the changing and ******* around that is being done with this app, it used to be ok, not any more. can't find all emails, they disappear into thin air, you transfer to a folder but it goes missing and seems lost forever. I need to decide what's spam, not you, you've messed around with this so much, you should have left it as it was. most folks were content with it then. YOUR 'progress' is not progress at all, it's most likely kids messing up what is ok in the first place, and probably getting high wages to do it! Judging by your non-action after asking our opinion so many times, you'll probably ignore requests to change things back to where they were.

• Amalia Travers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

coincido que llegan mails, pero para verlos hay que esperar! y no es necesario tener la casilla prioridad y otra, una suficiente

• Chetan Kale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have reported the same many times. and this is big bug. looks like they don't want to fix this

• Nikhil Chauhan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most of the times, I cant see the email I just received in the email chain...it just vanishes..
    please help!!!

• Adam Robey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As above - emails don't load. Just the title. Click on the title - opens to a blank page. Isn't someone at Microsoft employed to sort this sort of stuff out? Frustrating. If an update doesn't come out to resolve this issue shortly I'm closing my account at is not serving its purpose

• Doris Lévesque commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

arrêter de mettre les courriel prioritaire et les autres... laissez nous ce choix... Bien courriel indésirable... c est suffisant

• leealynn49@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to be able to see my mail when I vlicked on my email notifications. Now all of the sudden it will not load my new messages. I have to use my laptop to see them which is a pain when I'm out and only have my phone.

• Lamont Laing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My complaint is I get an email and many times no notification or icon at the top to say there is new mail

• Geoff Barrow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Emails come back as NOT delivered because the recipient has a FULL inbox which triggers a timeout message.

• caseyh@mail.gabc.org commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep. I never get notifications on the app badge plus I often realize I have several emails only once I open the app then they come rolling in!

← Previous 1

Outlook for Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base