OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Stop putting my important emails in the spam and my spam in the important.

I find my important emails go into the spam and I get phishing scams in my focused inbox. It'd be even better to get the opportunity to mark phishing scams and report them through the app rather than having to do that on my PC.

2,692 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
michael spain shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

222 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alejo Blanco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How if as much, surely not as DESK BROWSER PC, but as ACCESS for pack INTRODUCING APP SYS OVER WHOLE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PACK AT WHOLE TO USE AND ALSO SWAY MICROSOFT TO ACCOUNTS AND WHOLE TO ACTIVITY FOR BEING INTEGRATEDLY AT THE SAME UNIFY ID ACCOUNT?!

• Anthony Preston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let me decide what is Spam, not you I miss important messages and even subscribed messages as a result.

• Evan Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Overzealous spam. Stop sending contacts to spam! if an email is 'not junk' in 99.9% cases the sender is also genuine. auto safe sender

• Ralph and Karen Mitchell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

way too many legitimate emails filtered into spam. when I bring them back to inbox, recognize them as not spam or let me mark them as not spam. thanks

• Adebimpe Shonekan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

no matter how many times i remove important messages from spam to my in box, they still send important messages to spam! there should be a space to write that this message is important and should always be in my in box.

• Jade Stocker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

have missed so many emails from work even though i flag them as important and send them to their own folder, they still end up in spam while random promos end up in my inbox.

• sobe solo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why not more comments on this? Most probably don't check, see what, how many actually go into the spam box. this is why I want to control my own boxes.

• sue fernandez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Start listening to what your customers are saying! Fed up of missing emails because you"be decided they're spam, especially when the sender is in my address book. Let ME decide what is important.

• Lorianne Gilmore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yep same problem. I get 40 to 50 spam emails a day but my boyfriend emails me and it goes straight to spam. coooool

• E.J. Dean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if have the same.email address, even when selected as not spam, only show up in spam box.

• Dianne B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here and I dont want to add all the webshops where I order to my contact list. why is it so hard to make a button that says "emails from this sender always to inbox"

• Manon CARUEL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm sick of having two inbox when the filter is completely unefficient even after filtering myself.

• William Osborne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

********!!! I had several important emails BURIED while I had craploads of unimportant emails - Pinterest, Instagram, etc put up to the front in Focused. Furious about this uncontrolled mastery by Outlook over what I NEEDED TO SEE!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base