Tammy Silver shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

128 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alex Milone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The calendar widget is garbage compared to Gmail's. The in app calendar is inefficient at managing screen real estate and conveying information, the widget drops recurring appointments and duplicates events pulled from online calendar scheduling systems. The metro Windows 10 mobile interface was much better at doing this. In an effort to look pretty the GUI is making the calendar a frustrating experience compared to Google's.

• sK Wong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an annoying fault : when editing a calendar event, it does not allow you to change all the options. For example, you can't change the calendar and you can't change the frequency of the event. Please allow for full edit.

• Nathan Weaver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's clunky at beast when scrolling. We need a more minimalistic view. Clean it up somehow. It's very difficult to skim and see your appointments.

• Rafal Kowalski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find the layout of the monthly view not very readable between the months. There is no clear distinction between each month. There is no clear grid lines. Have a look at Google's calendar, it's a lot easier to look at, clear distingshion between the months, grid lines that make is easier to look at. G also has option to assign different colours to the appointment, your calendar doesn't seem to have it. Microsoft's calendar view is rather blunt, not pleasing to the eye, it looks like a boring piece of tool and not that fun to use it.

• Geoff Neike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently an annual recurring event shows correctly in Outlook 365 Nd the web based outlook.com However in the Android app it only shows the first entry of the series.

• Dave Johnston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Search in emails should just look at emails, in calendar look just at calendar. currently search is useless and calendar of dubious value.

• Peter Watson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

allow better reminders. allow multiple reminders. Allow appointment times other than just 15min increments. i want to have an apointment at 8:10

• Chris Cummings commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

appointments in the outlook calendar change I am in a different time zone. If I am traveling to another time zone and have made appointments there I have already scheduled them for the proper time.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Outlook for Android: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base