OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook for Android

Fix so when I send the 1st email or reply to an email on powering up,it works. It just keeps saying "Sending....... sending", but it doesn't

Fix so when I send the 1st email or reply to an email on powering up,it works. It just keeps saying "Sending....... sending", but it doesn't send it. Before a couple of OS updates it worked for years. Fix it or roll OS back. Why keep asking for suggestions if you don't fix the problem, which I see in "Matching articles & ideas". The second email will USUALLY send. Please don't email me. I've sent many replis to your staff - your using up my resources.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Frank Harnpers shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  AdminMicrosoft Outlook (Admin, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Hi there, 

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support) so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

We look forward to fixing this for you. 

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)