OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

just put all my emails into the inbox. not focused and other. I'll determine what's focused when I check my emails. things get missed.

133 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anjela Howard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook Mobile and sharing your ideas with us. We really appreciate your support.

It is currently already possible to turn on/off the Focused Inbox, to do so, Tap on settings then toggle on/off the Focused Inbox option.

Having trouble finding the feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app. You may reach them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support.

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best,
The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rob Gregory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When it shows up on my phones drop down menu, I should be able to delete it from there like I can with yahoo email. This "archive" folder is useless. Get rid of it!

• Emily Harper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a bad idea. I've missed emails and struggled to find other email because of this stupid Gmail-type organization. I want all my email to arrive I am ONE inbox.

• Mike Petrie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like focused or other option. if it's an inbox email. I only want to select inbox. if it's important or needs to be filed i will add a folder it can go into. Thanks

Outlook for Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base