OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Please sync contacts photos to Android phones

Please sync existing Outlook contact photo's to Android phones.

357 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Douglas Hewitt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mike Doyal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature. This would provide a more consistent experience between the desktop version and the mobile version.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even if you add an image to contact in the android OS contacts app it doesn't get uploaded to outlook account and in the next sync the images are reset to blank again.

• Andrew Wood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My built in LG Exchange App brings in contact pictures.. When using this App there are No Contact pictures..

Really need this to work.. :-(

• Alberto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree too. This is such a basic function and it's terrible it's not yet implemented in 2018.

• Roland Exler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I don't get the contact photos (I've set up company logos instead) incoming calls are harder to recognise and searching in the contacts (using android's contacts) is much harder.
    -> It's a must for me as well and I will switch back to other email apps

• Charley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It worked for a while for me, but suddenly stopped working. Can't restore this function unfortunately.

• e c commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On Android the images get wiped out from cloud. Should be the other way around. Our phones should be driving what stays and what goes.

• Dallas Johns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Other details sync, in notes, but contact picture fails to sync to Android contacts app. Pease fix.

• Jennifer Haas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't need focused our other emails I missed a lot of important things because of that one email would be sufficient I'd like to choose which is quote focused or not focused ridiculous

• Chris Schmidt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I NEED this. Very disappointed that it doesn't already work. I have work contacts sorted by their company logo and it's a mess for me to keep straight a who is calling me now that I've switched from WP to Android. Need to get this asap.

• Paul Shakespear commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's frustrating to be able to add a photo on the phone in either android or outlook but they then disappear. Would like it to be able to sync. Otherwise it makes it less attractive keepo by contacts in Outlook.com rather than Google.

• Marcello Formica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

contact photos seem to be correctly fetched from O365 to Outlook app (they are visible near messages and when searching contacts), but further sync of same photos to native Android contact app, does not work. So no photos are available,for example, when a phone call arrives from one of your contacts. This feature works well with Nine, instead!

Outlook for Android: People

Feedback and Knowledge Base