OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Integrate with Microsoft's To-Do app!

It's been more than a year and we still don't have that integration!

1,003 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Stefanos Michael shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

83 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • John Ireland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why should we have to use Wunderlist. Which is being depreciated, to get tasks to show in the outlook calendar. The native Samsung calendar app already reads To-Do how does MS own app not.?

• Stephane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

and integrate with planner please so we can assign tasks to other employees

• Rob de Vries commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes please! Build it even. is this suggestion does not get many votes. It is one of the key elements in productivity (my opinion).

• Brett Scotland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! We can integrate Wunderlist, can import all our tasks from Wunderlist to Todo but can't integrate Todo in Outlook . please link.

• Vlad Jurea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello.
    Thank you for a good app.

Please greatly implement the integration of the due dates of tasks from TO DO into Outlook Calendar for Android . Thus, we will be able to enter a calendar task directly from TO DO and will not need to duplicate the input of information.
    In Wunderlist there is the possibility of synchronizing with calendars.

In fact, it would be natural for a schedule from TO DO, which was set to due date, to appear simultaneously in the Outlook calendar.

I do not think anyone would be against this integration.
    However, in any event, you can make an option in the settings (tick) - it will synchronize TO DO with Calnendar or not.

I'm sure you want to make TO DO even better.

Thanks and success.

• John Hollermann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to sync my IMap outlook contacts with my mobile app. its supported for iPhone and would be helpful for android as well.

• Andrea Testarmata commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in outlook for Windows I have a dialog enumerating all the reminders and I can open, snooze,dismiss them. it would be great to have a similar feature in Outlook for Android

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

See . . . you don't even have TO DO as an option . . . I agree with Karl Bridges
    Hi All,

I am keen to synch my to-do list to my android cell phone. Please take note I am talking about the to-do list and not the task list.

I use this list daily to keep track of contacts I have tagged as requiring follow up.

I have tried numerous apps but to no avail - including outlook, todoist etc. I think what I am looking for is an Android version of Tasktask but not sure really. Any suggestions on apps or workarounds guys?

Thank you

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_outlook-mso_amobile-mso_mobapps/outlook-to-do-list-to-android/cebf3fa5-0757-41ae-8b00-4b21101a3bce

• Daniel Moon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wunderlist is still listed in the connected apps options, but shouldn't that have gone away since you're phasing that out?

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Outlook for Android: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base