OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

bring back the older version or give users the option to have the older interface, a lot easier to use.

3,777 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Christos Gauci shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

299 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • anne fletcher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

stop making things more complicated by trying to fix something that is not broken. use you for Hotmail and nothing else including my android phone. why should I pay to upgrade my phone. you and Google should be destroyed!!!!

• sheila snowball commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for older people all these upgrades are confusing and irritating as we no sooner get used to a format and you change it "for the better"

• eileen Blades commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not navigating this well, very often I cannot show all message at once ,I have to keep scrolling up or down.

• A Osornio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

better spam filter, i have received important emails in my spam folder and have marked some as spam, im still receiving from same sender. stop emails from coming in if they have a pic art or emoji in their email address and those can be phishing or just an annoying company. i like dar version, give more options such as font types, colors, and page setup. on the mobile app, i get to only go back a week and not further back than the current week.it would be nice to use outlook application we had prior4 weeks. many other comments.

• Wilma Eskridge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is exactly what I would like to see happen. go back to the way it was 5 to 10 years ago, stripped, sleek, no junk, simple. For those who want changes please put those under options so we aren't stuck having to use them.

• mmd ess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want To give the access to VPN application to receive my new email.

• nest commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you guys can't be this ignorant people dont like this lay out and keep saying they dont like it have a option to change layout or add skins or somthing it's like the same this with latest android update by Google people know it's just plain incompetents

• Fabrice Nguyen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

retourner à l'ancienne interface !!!!! la c'est horrible on dirait qu'on retourne dans de l'affichage 8BIT

• aimee slattery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

one mail box please as the system doesnt know which emails are important or not so im having to go through 2 seperate mailbox for no reason

• Dan Walker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why do does my email reply text box show up at the bottom of the email string and not immediately after the most recent response?

• maggie hamil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook is time-consuming & frustrating to use. Unable to find my emails on Android
    Pls go back to the old method

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

Outlook for Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base