Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Tony Prok shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook Mobile and sharing your ideas with us. We really appreciate your support.

It is currently already possible to select all emails in a folder at once. To do so, long press on an email until a checkmark appears at the left of it. A “Select All” option will then appear in the top right corner. This will let you perform actions on all emails in any folder at once, like deleting or moving to another folder.

Having trouble finding the feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app in the Settings. We’re here to help.

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best,
The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Robert Axford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there

As explained in my post, I have already done all of the above.

Further investigation shows me that it works in Live.com and in Gmail, but does not work in the two IMAP accounts. These are hosted on an up-to-date Smartermail server and they work perfectly in desktop Outlook.

If this is a bug, I'll be happy to post it somewhere.

• Robert Axford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have been through all the settings to make swiping delete emails instead of archiving (not deleting) them, but it still refuses to delete them. It indicates that it is deleting them but they remain in place. This is the case for swiping in the list and for using the icon in the body view. I have 4 accounts, Gmail, 2x other imap and one exchange. Same thing happens for all. Delete should mean delete.

Outlook for Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base