Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jim Carlson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and taking the time to share your experience with us.

We currently only support the latest version of the app, available in the app store. This means that it is not possible to go back to older versions of the app at the moment.

If you’re having trouble with the current version, please let our in app support team know by going to Settings > Help & Feedback > Contact Support.

All the best
The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

149 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • nest commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you guys can't be this ignorant people dont like this lay out and keep saying they dont like it have a option to change layout or add skins or somthing it's like the same this with latest android update by Google people know it's just plain incompetents

• Terry Gallagher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook is the most un user friendly and complicated email ..I chose Hotmail because of its ease to use...You forced all the users to go to.outlook and your updates and changes have only created more difficult navigation and more difficult to send and receive emails, especially if you are sending to multiple contacts..

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is the edit option in drafts the sweep option in inbox the delete all option in junk.
    This is not user friendly on my phone

• Jacqueline Merralls commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dislike focused emails.....how do Outlook decide what is my focus?
    Government emails go into my spam ?!
    Junk/Spam emails are not at a glance.
    Unable to bulk delete.
    This post a comment page does not auto input a Capital Letter at the beginning of a sentence

• PG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

am sure google, apple, yahoo and others are laughing with delight in the destruction of hotmail
    nothing learnt from tech case studies
    Not after any reboot or mark 2 version, just BRING BACK HOTMAIL, pretty please.

• Alexa Lutz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can't upload lillypie for outlook. I want my hotmail and personalized signature back in HTML

• reshma shaikh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please go back to Hotmail. it is very user friendly. in Outlook, it doesn't have the option to swipe and go to next mail. I have go back to inbox and then go to next mail. my email app in anriod is so cool.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Outlook for Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base