being able to delete spam and stop spam from coming back in

6,219 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Dedrick Doxtator shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

564 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just like there is a choice to delete an email, forward and email, or flag an email… Please add an option to mark an email as Junk. When we do that, Outlook should delete the email and add the sender to a blocked list from that point forward. It takes the same amount of time to mark an email as Junk/Spam as it does to delete it. I would feel more productive if I marked spam email with that same 1-click and Outlook always moved messages from that sender to spam in the future and deleted the email at the same time.

• PeAcE™ only commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just posted it for crying out loud!
    I guess if you don't buy your product office 365 nothing works+
    Like reporting phishing or emptying trash and Spam+++ would be nice if they were functional

• M PARADEIS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just in the last week, my junk mail that is ads has doubled or tripled, for some reason! Most used to be political, or organizations asking for money. But now it's ads for insurance and other products. I would like to be able to block these once they show up in my junk folder.

• Yeshua Nournott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

stop breaking the law and allowing virus, malware, phishing, scams, fraud to infect our machines and data

• Sarita Zechman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to get back the corrections feature when i make a mistake so it can find the correct spelling. i want all in 1 email not separated by 2, no more focus or other.

• Damo Donnell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

add a junk email folder that identifies spam and scam emails and blocks them from even entering my inbox

• Roger Bentley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Way too much spam. Using block every day on the 50 or so junk mails has no effect. A waste of time for me.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29

Outlook for Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base