OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

update Outlook contacts from phone

I am struggling with contacts update. When I change something on the phone, it somehow reverts to the version on the server instead of incorporating the changes

3,761 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Andrey Terekhov shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

189 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rodolfo Oviedo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not replace the search icon by a Contacts or People icon and functionality? Then allow search from inside mails, contacts or callendar window. This way, it would be easy to access Contacts information and change it without being bothered by mails.

• Rodolfo Oviedo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would not have this problem if we had easy access to contacts' details from Outlook. Microsoft should fire the guy who ruined the user interface. Also, it should have appropriate processes to avoid such stupidities.

• katelyn ferguson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how do I add a new contact's email and phone info to my Outlook account? I have searched and searched on my Outlook account on my mobile phone!!!!

• Keiko Pulin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my contact list has changed without my input. It no longer can accept some contacts without me typing the whole address.

• Roger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone tried aqua mail. It's a wonderful email app. Purchase the pro version for best results.

• Roger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When my contacts can't be found in outlook and some are there somewhere yet others are not.... It is kind of like a car maker putting a car on the market without a fuel tank.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when sending emails, have the ability to choose contacts from your 0hine or Google account

• Elisha James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey,
    I am unable to update my contacts profile picture and some of my contacts are missing. Moreover, my messages is missing in my Outlook app!
    This is frustrating!
    Help!
    Keep Improving...

• Jc j commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

etre un vreai gestionnaire de courrier sans les bugs de micrloslfg

• Cullen Swanson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook is constantly or maybe it's the phone I don't know adding email addresses to my phone contacts. I do not want this. E-mail should be separate from phone. if you want to set it up that way there should be a box to click for people who want that I don't!! it took me a while to figure out where all those extra contacts we're coming from. I had hundreds of them from junk mail that made it through 2 my regular inbox. it's about time for me to go delete all that sh#t again. Please oh please fix this ****!!

• Leka Shameti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We pour suggestions in this feedback forum with an open mind and dedication. The rate of reaction from the app developers is not as much dedicated, in turn. I see not much difference in this forum, with the Windows phone Insider forum, Windows phone having already been collapsed.

• Ace Fekay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The lack of integration between Outlook and the Android Calendar (lak if integrated reminder and notifications), and Contacts, especially not showing up as a phone contact, is frustrating. I may go back to be just the Android mail app until there's full integration.

• christian@stamme.onmicrosoft.de commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it is incredible that this function does not work. I would just like to modify contacts in the android contacts app and sync them with my exchange account in the outlook app.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Outlook for Android: People

Feedback and Knowledge Base