OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

fix the spam filter even tho I make as spam I still get the same thing in my inbox make a better spam filter

16,055 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
tiffany gouge shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2111 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Shirley K Cohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why ask for an option to improve if you do nothing after 2 years and 14000 requests? bit of a waste of our time, I think.

• giuseppe todde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

nous permettre de supprimer ou de bloquer tous ce qui nous arcélle de spams et de publicité inintéressante comme autre fois où je pouvais Les bloqué merci

• Arleen Morley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Over 14,000 customers want better SPAM control including permanent blocking of specific email addresses. Why have you not acted on this suggestion?

• Ken Hoffer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I send mail to the spam folder it is because it is spam. What is the point of the spam folder if it doesn't block future emails from that sender?

• Johnathan Queen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I Mark a email as spam, I don't want to see another email from them as I do now. They just keep coming even after I marked as spam!

• Hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add an option to mark an email as Junk. Just like there is a choice to delete an email, forward and email, or flag an email… Please add an option to mark an email as Junk. When we do that, Outlook should delete the email and add the sender to a blocked list from that point forward. It takes the same amount of time to mark an email as Junk/Spam as it does to delete it. I would feel more productive if I marked spam email with that same 1-click and Outlook always moved messages from that sender to spam in the future and deleted the email at the same time.

• sobe solo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

dittos. I want absolute control of where, what box my emails go to and, remember my action for future emails being sent to me.

• Jan Karavassily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

at least try to separate out the spam. there's a lot of junk that comes in looks real. but everything comes into the inbox through this app

• M PARADEIS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want Outlook to learn to recognize junk mail/spam and put it in the appropriate folder. Currently it sends the same messages to spam, but many I have to manually transfer to my in box.

• Brian Brooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

block fake email at the top of the feed that appear to be new email when it is actually a links to an advertiser.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 105 106

Outlook for Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base