OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Allow Attaching outlook item

This outlook missed very work full feature available in desktop version which you can attach "outlook item" from inbox or sent folders and appears as attached email

172 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
w.elayan@gmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

50 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kenneth (KJ) Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is marked as completed but attaching an email from inbox or other folder to another email is not an option under the paperclip attach menu is NOT complete as the feature is not there or im missing it.

• LaaL ലാൽ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1) Please add delivery tracking
    2) attachment issues its not working like desktop version
    3) Calender is not giving reminders.

• Ben Leete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add the ability to attach an outlook email as an attachment to a new email - currently possible in the web/desktop application but not on the android app. This is a basic function expected of an email application!

• Daniel Cash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a salesman, I email myself pictures from job sites every day. It would be nice if I could email myself pictures at attachments instead of the pictures showing up as embedded within the body of the email. That way, when I go to save them into files in my computer, I could just click and drag rather than having to "Save As" on each individual photo. Way too time consuming. Now I am having to use a different email service or I have to text them to my work email address.

• ANTONIO MUÑOZ TALLON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is no easy way to attach emails while replying or forwarding another email. Eg want to write an email to brief someone on a topic by attaching all related emails

• Thwala, Lethu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sometimes I would want to take a mail that was previously sent to me and attach it in the new mail, it's difficult to do this without saving that mail somewhere first and then attach it on the new mail, I would like to be able to do this while I'm composing a new mail.

• Harry-Manex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I create a new email I have not found a way to attach my own email from my emails list. I want to be able to attach an email onto a new email. Forwarding an email is different.

• hnoinfo@me.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i receive a Mail With an invitaton for a Meeting wir its Flyer and mal in 4 weeks. It should be possible to create an event With this Email in the calendar

• Yannis Papadiotis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Creating a new mail this moment I can send as attachments only photos or files that are stored in my mobile device or in a cloud service.
    What I need as a person who is travelling is to be able from my mobile to send as attachments mails from my inbox or other folders of my outlook.

• K K Venkatesan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The "OLD Outlook" contained several features. Clearly a new team - LESS competent (?!) has not only DESTROYED Old Outlook. Examples :
    1. "Sent" mails copies can be "attached" in OLD but NOT in NEW.
    2. Inbox OR Sent mail IDs are automatically ADDED by OLD Outlook, but NOT in NEW. Gmail does ADD automatically.
    3. "Cut-and-Paste" functionality is erratic in NEW.
    4. The "highlighter color" in NEW is restricted to just yellow, whereas in Gmail AND MS Word, you have multiple choices, to differentiate emphasis.

The foregoing comments apply ALSO to the DeskTop Versiin of the NEWOutlook.

Regards

• Hesham Abdou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same as desktop, when writing an email ... we need to attach either files or other emails, it is not only files that need to be attached!

← Previous 1 3

Outlook for Android: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base