OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

fix contact synching 'both ways' on the Android app

When saving contacts through the Contacts app on Android it doesn't save to Outlook Contacts. it saves locally then disappears as it doesn't save into hotmail contacts in Outlook

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
paulgannon01@gmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support) so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

We look forward to fixing this for you. 

All the best
The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • john Little commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

as of 9/2/2017 this is not fixed. It is still not possible to sync any updated or new contacts back to hotmail.com account added as an exchagne account in outlook for android.

• hugo sands commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can you fix it so that contacts entered into the phone's contact app sync to the outlook app and the contacts in outlook.com? at present that does seem to happen on my android, and i think I was able to do that on my iPhone

Outlook for Android: People

Feedback and Knowledge Base