OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Mark as Junk and A "Not Junk" function to add a sender to your safe list.

I need to be able to browse my junk folder and decide what mail is junk and what I want to go to my inbox in the future. There should be a "Not Junk" or "Add to Safe List" function.

3,525 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
tiosongs@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

461 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dawood Kamar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

other email clients allow you to mark a sender as non spam with ease, I don't see that feature

• Angene Blucher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It takes too long to move junk from spam folder to inbox in the app. The "this is not junk" option needs to be reinstated.

• Rob Millman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you have it on the other platforms, why would you not just have it as standard across them all

• Yeshua Nournott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

constant legitimate emails including emails from Microsoft itself and other important well respected companies are ending up in spam, at least some of the time, some make it through, others don't, no matter how many emails I send to inbox from spam, it keeps on happening. by deliberately trying to stop your own customers from getting billing emails from yourself Microsoft, you are breaking the law.

• sanglant@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I repeatedly move things from the same sender to the spam folder, the app needs to learn to treat those emails as spam automatically. Conversely, when I keep pulling emails from a particular sender out of the spam folder, that app needs to learn that sender is not spamming me.

• Tara Cripps commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

stop spamming Gmail.com emails. also let me move junk to my inbox, not just archive it.

• Dianne B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How has this been a problem for over 2 years and there are TONS of the same suggestions for the same issue everyone is having, and it is STILL NOT FIXED. I miss a lot of important emails this way!! I'm always anxiously scrolling through the spam in case I missed one again!

• Sarita Premley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES the junk folder is very dangerous on Outlook; drives me mad and I cannot understand why some messages end up there. Does the app think that because I swipe left to delete a message unread is therefore spam?? I suspect so

• Robert Hussey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is needed as bad app design gives annoying unneeded spamming of emails that are not spam.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base