OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Mark as Junk and A "Not Junk" function to add a sender to your safe list.

I need to be able to browse my junk folder and decide what mail is junk and what I want to go to my inbox in the future. There should be a "Not Junk" or "Add to Safe List" function.

2,781 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
tiosongs@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

405 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Caz Fox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just put a mark as spam option. more people like me agree. it's annoying to keep getting spam in inbox all the time. why do we have to keep telling you this and you don't do a thing. I'm thinking of going to another mail site like Mail.com at this rate.

• Christina Tritch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also liked out when there were just so many emails on a page. Now if I miss a day or two I have an endless list of them! 😠

• David Abramsky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish the Spam folder had a "Not junk: it's a phishing email" feature, just like the web portal version does. Thank you.

• Matt Alexander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

an email appears in junk is from a safe sender, so I click on "this isn't spam" and it moves that email, however the next email from that sender goes in the junk again. it takes several steps in the settings to change this situation rather than a one click solution.

• Dawn Romine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My email is old and I get a lot of junk. It would be lovely to be able to open my junk, find a message I no longer with to have sorted as junk and make it as safe for further communication ... this feature is on the desk top version, but I only have access to the app, and majority of my use is via the app.

• swolfeewoman@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft has messed up Outlook. junk mail should always be junk mail if I say it is not junk mail it should never go in the junk mail folder again it should go in my normal inbox

• George Hinchey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so I don't have to repeat the same exercise every day of re-classifying the same items AS NOT JUNK, or alternatively give up with the sorting foolishness.

• C Kirk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep getting emails in my spam that are not spam. I want to be able to mark them somehow as non spam whole on my phone version.

• MarillaAnne . commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is ******* me off enough to completely review my commitment to MS office. Actively considering my options

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21

Outlook for Android: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base