OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for Android? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook for Android

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 46,548 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Completed  ·  2823 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 7,071 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  731 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. falta excluir contatos

falta ter opção de excluir contatos

86 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  11 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. view contacts by company

more options with view settings

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

This channel is dedicated to feature requests only. We’ll be more than happy though to answer your question in the Help Section of your app. You’ll find it in the Settings.

We look forward to reading you there.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

5. link contacts to Facebook

be able to add friend on Facebook from outlook contacts

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

We look forward to fixing this for you.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies on this address. Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions.

6. I can't delete contacts

there are these contacts (junk mail senders) that automatically got saved on my outlook contact list and I can't delete them in outlook. each time I delete them from my phone contact list, they keep coming back!

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies on this address. Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions.

7. pouvoir effacer nos contact

Pouvoir effacer nos contact avec un simple bouton

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. let me add to contacts

I can view my contacts, but I cannot add to my contacts from the Android application

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

We have helpful and knowledgeable colleagues over at the Help section of the app that would be happy to address this concern. Please reach out to them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

10. Enable true search on People

The search function on people only quickly displays search results, then reverts to displaying all people. Can this be changed?

Also, the search function for emails doesn't open keyboard on my phone straight away. I have to press several times before keyboard Pops up. this happens automatically for search in other Apps. Can this be fixed?

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

11. 18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Contacts cant sync

I'm using lenovo vibe p1. I cant sync my contacts

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. fix contacts synchronization with phone. just like outlook.com app was. All outlook contacts are missing from phone

The outlook.com app did a great job at synchronization of contacts, they used to show up on the phone no problem. I got an update and can't use outlook.com app anymore. Outlook app does not sync the contacts properly, all my outlook contacts are missing from my "contacts" app in my android phone. Fix this immediately, if not I will have to export all my contacts to gmail.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

15. show contacts by category

make itlook like the outlook 2013 display

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

16. contacten die eerder zijn toegevoegd kunnen wijzigen of verwijderen, dat is nu niet mogelijk.

contacten die ik heb toegevoegd in een andere outlook app, kan ik in deze outlook app niet wijzigen of verwijderen.

gezien ik (en mogelijk ook andere gebruikers) contacten hebben die hun mail adres gewijzigd hebben en/of contacten hebben die men niet meer spreekt. lijkt het me handig om de contactlijst bij te kunnen werken.

ik hoop u hiermee voldoende te hebben geïnformeerd.

met vriendelijke groet,

guus druif

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and giving us feedback on features we should add. We really appreciate your support.

It is currently already possible to select multiple emails to delete them. To do so, press and hold the round icon at the left of an email until checkboxes appear. Once you’ve selected multiple emails, you’ll then be able to perform bulk actions on them, like deleting, marking as read, archiving…

Having trouble finding the feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app in the Settings. We’re here to help.

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

19. fix contact synching 'both ways' on the Android app

When saving contacts through the Contacts app on Android it doesn't save to Outlook Contacts. it saves locally then disappears as it doesn't save into hotmail contacts in Outlook

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support) so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

20. 15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

This channel is dedicated to feature requests only. We’ll be more than happy though to answer your question in the Help Section of your app. You’ll find it in the Settings.

We look forward to reading you there.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base