OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for Android? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. have reminders in calendar like in google calendar, its a very useful feature

in Android Outlook you can only create events, i would like to have reminders also. You can check google calendar they have it implemented.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Prompt user for preferred phone dialer. Clicking on telephone numbers within Outlook meeting invites does not always handoff to correct app.

Tapping on phone numbers within meeting invite tries to initiate jabber only, but I want to use my native Android dialer to complete the call. Please give the option to choose where to send the number to be dialed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. from an appt. options for mapping addresses to mapquest not just google maps.

the calendar events/appt/meetings when an address is entered, when you click on map symbol it opens google maps by default I want the option to use mapquest

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. crate a calendar event with the selected mail as attachment in the event

This is similar to the Quick Action option in desktop version of Outlook where I can right click an email and create a calendar event with the selected mail as the attachment in the calendar event

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I need to see the free/busy time slots of anyone calendar in my organization without asking any of them share his calender to me.

Like in Microsoft outlook on Microsoft windows PC. I can see the free and busy timeslot in calender of all the employees in my organization without a specific approval from them. This make me to can book meetings in the right timeslot for all without conflicting with their other appointments. So, my request is. I need to can see/view the free and busy time slots of anyone calendar in my organization without asking any of them to give me any specials approvals or sharing to can see their calendar. Please note that my organization use Microsoft Exchange Server
    Please consider…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I want Outlook to be the default app for calender files icals, either as attachments or downloads from the web

I want Outlook to be the default app for calender files icals, either as attachments or downloads from the web. Now the calender files will be added in the phones calender and that is not synchronized with exchange

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow one-touch dialing of conference calls in LOCATION field of calendar appointments

In Outlook for Android there is a great feature where, if in the calendar invite COMMENT field there is a conference call number with access code in format 1-800-555-1234,,1234567# then the user can simply tap the number and the entire string (including the commas and access code) are copied into the phone app for one-touch dialing. This is very convenient and safe especially when the user is driving and is unable to read and memorize the access code. However, if the conference string is in the LOCATION field, then touching the string copies only the phone number without the access…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Push Outlook calendar events to a Gmail account for calendar consolidation on Android platforms. (Might as well do it on iPhones too!)

I just upgraded my phone, and on my old phone (Samsung GS5) I had a work email account thru Exchange. On my old phone I could make calendar events for my Gmail account or for my work Exchange account, and everything was on one consolidated calendar. I could open a new event in my phone's ecosystem (Android), I would choose what account to associate the the event with, fill in details, and done. Then, all events could be seen in one calendar ecosystem (Again, Android). With my new phone (Samsung GS20) it seems Exchange (via Outlook) doesn't talk to android,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Phone numbers contaning silences should be recognised

Phone numbers that include silences (designated by a comma) followed by typing an extension (for example, for conference lines that require codes) are no longer recognised - only the part before the silence is recognised.

This used to work fine, but no longer works in version 4.1.38.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bongani

Separate the calendar from the email.. Why must we have to open the whole app just to see the diary?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Calendar moves to date your working on. Now the calendar stays on the current date on the top part of the screen and I need to swipe down.

Now I need to swipe down to see the date in the future I am working on, top screen stays on today. It would be handy if that part also moves to the date I am currently working on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I love calender app on windows for it's ability to change the time of event with help of resize the event's box. Please, do it in this app.

Event's box should be resizeble with finger's touch. It is avalible in windows, ios, and huawei emui. Also it is the reason i choose this ones for my day fast planing. I like microsoft outlook mail, but naw i can't choose it, becouse this calender option is nessesery for me. Please add it. In future i am whating fo surface phone. But if the phone will have no the option, i will have chosen anather one. Thenk you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)