OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for Android? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please give me an agenda view without the list of participants for each event with their profile pictures. It's a waste of vertical space. I

If I want to see the participant list I can tap the event and get details. All I want to see in the agenda view is the time, title, and place.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be able to view 4-5 hrs in Calendar week view for Android (Samsung S10) this works on iPhone SE! On the Android app only 2 hrs are visible.

When you turn the phone horizontally to view the calendar in week view you only see 2 hours of the days shown. The blue top part + the all-day row takes more than 50% of the screen estate. You cannot get an overview with only 2 hours for each day. Funny enough you get four and a half hour in the same view on iPhone SE! So please make it at least 5 visible hours on a Samsung S10/S20 as they have a much larger screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Option in events are not settable

The options in the event are not settable. I have the bell icon for reminder not clickable

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. For Microsoft Calendar, make the time blocks more accurate. My 2pm to 2am shift shouldn't look the same at my 7pm to 7am shift.

Anytime something is scheduled past midnight, the colour block for the event covers both days. Instead it should only cover a portion depending on how many hours into the next day the event occurs. A 2pm to 2am shoft should only have a slight overlap into the next day, not the entire next day. This makes it much easier to visualize at a glance. Sincerely First Responders and other shift workers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Set Teams user status based on Calendar Invite

Insights does a great job asking if you want focus time. When insights create focus time, it shows your status in Teams as 'Focusing' which is not a normal status you can select in Teams. It is done by integration between Insight, Teams, and Outlook.

To improve worklife balance in the workplace, I would like to request at least three simple changes:
    1. OOF ... - If I create an outlook items and label it vacation, I would like my Teams to update with the status 'OOF for ...' with a purple ring with DND features. The ... should be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please make sync of meeting emails with calender optional.

Whenever my organization schedule classes, I get emails and it gets automatically added to calendar, and there is already timetable added in calendar by me, so two same events exist at the same time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Saving Calander invite as draft alongside discard option.

On my Android device, if I want to refer to my email while I am on the calendar, I have to go back and the option is to either discard or to continue. There should be an option to save as draft so that I can refer to the email and continue where I left on the calendar. Considering that Outlook for Android doesnot have a seperate calendar application.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. list certain emails as priority when they mention approaching due dates. School tuiton due, deadlines to apply for things etc.

send non important school "health and wellness and athletics emails to 'non essential folder, and show pressing matters at the top so they won't be missed. have nearly missed deadlines and the clutter is not appreciated however I dont have time to sort through it myself.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Calendar Address only allows locations entered by other people. Does not recognize addresses I enter

I am used to "map type" response where it looks up the address. not showing a list of poorly edited partial addresses from who knows where. often when I have my event, I have to look up the address manually from a map program because Outlook does not accept the address.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Swipping horizontally on the daily calendar view is too agressive.

In daily view of the calendar when swipping horizontally it moves very agreesively. Ideally with one swipe it should go to the next/previous day and not further. Currently it takes you 2, 3 or even 4 days further. It should be way less agressive and take you only one day further per swipe.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add an option to Android Outlook Apps to disable email scraping (automatic calendar event creation and other email inspection).

Add an option to Android Outlook Apps to disable email scraping (automatic calendar event creation and other email inspection).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. disable up next

the "up next" feature may be handy for some, but it should be optional. i have other ways of seeing the same data, and having it at the top of the message list is just taking up space.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Habit tracker in outlook calendar

Please add habit tracking feature in outlook calendar. So many people do it on paper calendar. Google calendar does it on mobile. There are so many advanced habit tracking apps available on app stores. Native habit tracker on outlook calendar mobile as well as desktop and web would be a huge feature to have...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. hotsport feed of me now look it do control+space

because if mex it fred update it need gateway 2.4 G 3bb which want fbi sure tell home address me list new get bad groups get money but me not know still อย่างไร app calender fix feed to my calender not have picture profile it it coppy load be profile e me logs version change everywhere telll azure portal and git lab too busy experience not be to sure have master products but be virus of it tick lock password and can't tuchscreen A8 (2018 ) test lab other global it fix true olo latest version everywhere so plane it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow to modify an event in the calendar for more options than just "this event" or "all events", please add the option of "from now on"

When something happened in your routine of some days or from now on, you'd like to modify an event without having to delete it but you can't cause or you do it day by day or you change the whole timeline of the event from the past and that's not okay.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Phone numbers contaning silences should be recognised

Phone numbers that include silences (designated by a comma) followed by typing an extension (for example, for conference lines that require codes) are no longer recognised - only the part before the silence is recognised.

This used to work fine, but no longer works in version 4.1.38.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 134 135
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Android

Categories