OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for Android? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to zoom in on an email without sending it to Trash nor archive

Every time I zoom in I can't move it around with 1 finger.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and giving us feedback on features we should add. We really appreciate your support.

You should be able to zoom in on an email without other actions happening. If this is not the case, please let us know through the Help Section of the app under the Settings.

We apologize for any trouble this may have caused and look forward to fixing this for you.

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base