OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for Android? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. full contact info is displayed for a sec and then most info dissappears

only name and email is visible though the contacts have multiple numbers and addresses

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

We look forward to fixing this for you.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies on this address. Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions.

2. stop syncing my junk folder with my contacts!!!! WTF!!!

Why would anyone want spammers email synced with their contacts? I don't want every person or organization that sends me an email automatically added to my contacts. My contact list is now useless because you have junked it up and didn't even give me an option. People just wanted an easier way to add people to their contacts, not every f***king person that has ever sent them an email!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and giving us feedback on features we should add. We really appreciate your support.

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app under the Settings so that we can assist you in the best way.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please do not reply to this address as we won’t be able to see your message. The Help section is the place to go for any questions.

3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

This channel is dedicated to feature requests only. We’ll be more than happy though to answer your question in the Help Section of your app. You’ll find it in the Settings.

We look forward to reading you there.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

4. Contact lost without possible recovery

A contact i use frequently on my phone suddently dissapeared, I could not recover through support help despite it got lost less than 1 week.
    With the support help I managed to recover over 450 deleted contacts,but the one lost last week did not appear. I lost important information like phone numbers and notes.

Please provide a way to ensure that data is not lost.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience.

We are sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app by going to Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

5. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies on this address. Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions.

6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

7. add a contact with syncing to phone

when I try to add a contact to outlook on my phone it asks fle permission to access contacts. it also says it wants to sync. I just want to add the contact to outlook and o365 and not the phone and certainly don't want to sync all my contacts to the phone

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

We are sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app by going to Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

8. synchronize my contacts with my mobile

I want to synchronize my computer outlook contats in with my mobile outlook

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook Mobile and sharing your ideas with us. We really appreciate your support.

This feature is now available in the latest Outlook for IOS. Make sure to download the latest version.

Having trouble with this feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app in the Settings. We’re here to help.

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

9. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

10. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

11. Eu falo e vc fala junto

tem gente que não se toca

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Link to@ch1gmehub

Idk keeps popping up on my stuff.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support) so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

13. allow an outlook/exchange user, to choose what contacts get synced with mobile devices, through check box in properties of address book etc.

sometimes a user does not want all their contacts to sync with their mobile device. would be nice to have a simple check box at either the contact level, or an entire folder level of contacts, that determined whether the item syncs.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

14. People photo/image

In People or Contacts as normaly referred to, why won't Outlook show the photo of the contact. It shows on the desktop app and more important, it does show on the phone if I also use an Exchange connection to the same account. I was wonting to finaly switch over as edit now seams to sync in both directions, but then Outlook lost my faces. So much nicer seeing whos calling 🙂

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

We are sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support) so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

15. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

16. how do i delete my old emails and put my new password in

I'm having trouble deleting old emails and put new password in my outlook email address. How do i delete my old emails and put new password in.?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Our helpful colleagues over the in-app support are more than happy to have this answered. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

17. Not syncing all mail id

I have setup office mail id.. And using pc outlook for same.. On PC it does search the email id my intial key letters.. However on outlook mobile it doesnt search the all email id.. I have to manually search the same

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Our helpful colleagues over the in-app support are more than happy to have this answered. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

18. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

This channel is dedicated to feature requests only. We’ll be more than happy though to answer your question in the Help Section of your app. You’ll find it in the Settings.

We look forward to reading you there.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

19. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

20. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base