OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for Android? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook for Android

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and taking the time to share your experience with us.

We currently only support the latest version of the app, available on iTunes. This means that it is not possible to go back to older versions of the app at the moment.

If you’re having trouble with the current version, please let us know through the Help Section of the app.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support) so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

We look forward to fixing this for you. 

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. create an uninstall option for Outlook.

I don't want to have Outlook on my phone. There are too many junk emails and I don't want to be notified of them. Just uninstall!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support) so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

4. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

5. Link to@ch1gmehub

Idk keeps popping up on my stuff.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

6. Plesase fix mixed last name(LN) first name(FN) order confuion(Japanese). People app(UWP) or Outlook.com on web works fine.

Japanese order LN-FN works well, but few contacts's order aren't correct. This is only plobrem in Outlook Android. Please fix it!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

7. fix contact synching 'both ways' on the Android app

When saving contacts through the Contacts app on Android it doesn't save to Outlook Contacts. it saves locally then disappears as it doesn't save into hotmail contacts in Outlook

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

8. contact management with Microsoft Outlook

the contacts in this app only show certain information of the existing data in my Microsoft office outlook contacts that I use to record my contacts (and is synchronised to this up). for instance I can only see one or two phone numbers for each contact when I have additional phone numbers recorded (work, personal mobile, etc). why can't the app show the full information?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

9. outlook email application and email are not synced at all. Also contacts aren't being deleted when synced in Email application

when contacts are being deleted on phone they are coming back after a few hours and this needs to be looked into and fixed right away.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are so sorry this is happening to you. You can turn off the contact sync by going to Settings > tap your email account > go to “Sync contacts from this account.” > toggle Off. This shall disable syncing of contacts.

This channel is dedicated to feature requests only. We’ll be more than happy though to answer your question in the Help Section of your app. You’ll find it in the Settings.

We look forward to reading you there.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

We’re very sorry you’re having this issue with our app.

We’d love to help you but this channel is dedicated for feature requests only. Please contact us through the Help Section of your app which you can find in the Settings and we’ll be happy to assist you from there.

Have a wonderful day!

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

12. Allow to not sync Phone contacts with Outlook contacts; keep the two separate.

I'm running a BYOD. I don't want the Outlook app to pull Contacts from my phone. I know how to stop Contacts from syncing with Outlook, but I need Outlook to stop syncing with Contacts.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies on this address. Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions.

13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies on this address. Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions.

14. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

15. Take email threats very seriously.

Anyone who sends a threat to damage anything or hurt anybody by email will be arrested.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. contacts do not sync propeerly

on my tablet i have loads if not all the contacts ive added via devices over the years. recently got the Sony Z5 and half of my contacts or less are available. having to go through outlook on my tablet to add manually.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

18. The alphabetical letters in "People" contacts list shouldn't have a separate column

The separate column for letters makes the names in the contact list look too crammed. Instead, the letters should be in the same list as the contacts, but being placed above the names, having its own row. When scrolling, the row should display the letter corresponding to the first letter of contact names, like it does now as of this writing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

20. allow for people to send text messages from their actual email to a phone number to make it easier to contact other people.

I think that it would be less of a hassle and more convenient to be able to send someone a text message through my email. This would be extremely helpful if say said person you are trying to get a hold of hasn't been able to respond to your other ways of communication, or if your cell phone breaks. Then you would still be able to send text messages from your email to someone so you could still be able to have a means of communication, even if they themselves don't have an email account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base