OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for Android? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We have helpful and knowledgeable colleagues over at the Help section of the app that would be happy to address this concern. Please reach out to them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support.

We look forward to fixing this for you.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We are so sorry this is happening to you. This is not how it’s supposed to work. But don’t worry, we have helpful and knowledgeable colleagues over at the Help section of the app that would be happy to address this concern. Please reach out to them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. Show outlook contacts on androids

Once outlook was updated on my mobile I lost the option to view all my contacts.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We have helpful and knowledgeable colleagues over at the Help section of the app that would be happy to address this concern. Please reach out to them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook Mobile and sharing your ideas with us. We really appreciate your support.

Conversation or Thread view can be disabled in our app. To do so, please go to your App Settings page, scroll down to Organize Mail by Thread then toggle it OFF.

Should you need further assistance with this feature, please contact us through the Help Section of your app which you can find in the in the Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support and we’ll be happy to assist you from there.

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Our helpful colleagues over the in-app support are more than happy to have this answered. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

7. Fix the PEOPLE search and edit features. in search option, a name shows up but when I click on the name I get the message NO MATCH FOUND.

PEOPLE Search and Edit doesn't work. When I search for a name, it shows up. but when I click on the name I get a message that tells me NO MATCH FOUND.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience.

We are sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support) so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

9. let me add to contacts

I can view my contacts, but I cannot add to my contacts from the Android application

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

11. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

12. Quit asking to sync Outlook Contacts with phone contacts. Allow me the choice to keep them separate. Allow my Outlook contacts to show in ap

I do NOT want to sync phone contacts with Outlook contacts. Allow Outlook contacts to show in Android app and allow me to edit Outlook Contacts in Android app.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best

The Outlook Mobile Team

13. restore search in Contacts

the new search feature is not as good as searching within contacts. For example, I have 2 married friends who share an email address, but who have different cell phones. If I search on the wife's name, and select the result, Outlook gives the contact details of the husband, including his cellphone number. To find her number I have to start the search with "Mrs". The old search within contacts returned her contact details if I entered her name, not her husband's.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

We are sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support) so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

14. People photo/image

In People or Contacts as normaly referred to, why won't Outlook show the photo of the contact. It shows on the desktop app and more important, it does show on the phone if I also use an Exchange connection to the same account. I was wonting to finaly switch over as edit now seams to sync in both directions, but then Outlook lost my faces. So much nicer seeing whos calling 🙂

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (Gear Icon > Help & Feedback > Contact Support) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

16. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (Gear Icon > Help & Feedback > Contact Support) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook Mobile and sharing your ideas with us. We really appreciate your support.

It is currently already possible to turn on/off the Focused Inbox, to do so go to settings then tap the toggle switch to turn on/off the Focused Inbox option.

Having trouble finding the feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app. You may reach them by going to the app’s Setting > Help and Feedback > Contact Support.

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

18. Contacts Sync Problems between Exchange and Outlook on Android

Please create a sync setting that forces Contacts/People to only sync one-way. In other words, I only want data to push from the server to my Android device, and not vice-versa. If I create a brand new Contact on my Android device, then that can sync to the cloud, but lock existing Contacts on my Android device so that I can't edit them.

Why? Well, your Contact sync engine is not reliable yet. In fact, it's screwing up my precious data. This is totally inexcusable. Want a case study? OK, here you go...

I was so excited when you added…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support) so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address

20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings > Help and Feedback > Contact Support) so that we can assist you in the best possible way. 

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base