OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Android

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for Android? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

We look forward to fixing this for you.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies on this address. Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions.

2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and letting us know about your current experience. We really appreciate your support.

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app (in the Settings) so that we can assist you in the best possible way.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies on this address. Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions.

3. Microsoft Exchange kullananlar için kişi mail kullanıcı ları listesi senkronize ayarları

Şirket kullanıcıları Exchange üzerindeki kişilere ulaşma özelliği ve senkronize ayarları mesela ben 30 günlük mail telefonumda tutmak istiyorum yada 3 günlük teşekkür.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix multiple account functionality

I have Office 365, Exchange and Outlook.com accounts configured but my client is showing the wrong emails in my mailboxes. I see the exchange emails in my outlook.com mailbox, but it's not all of them either.

It's a jumbled mess. The outlook.com app was much easier to use.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

5. 8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and giving us feedback on features we should add. We really appreciate your support.

We are so sorry this is happening to you. Please contact us through the Help Section of the app under the Settings so that we can assist you in the best way.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: Please do not reply to this address as we won’t be able to see your message. The Help section is the place to go for any questions.

6. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

7. 13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

8. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

9. associated email

can't decide from which email associated I want to send an email

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

10. 10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

11. elle est ou la boite d'envoi ?

avec la version outlook.com , ou est la boite d'envoi ? mes fichiers sont invisibles et les contacts disparus .Que faites vous de la synchro ?

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

13. Update inbox

I was unable to delete individual emails from threads, so I opened another email application and deleted those individual ones, then opened the MS Outlook and found the deleted items still there!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

14. multi-select spam rule creation for mobile and desktop.

it would be great to be able to multi select messages that I could mark as spam. the action would create a rule for each sender to automatically send them to spam in the future. it could also give me a list of the senders that will be marked as spammers so I can add or remove them. the spammers should be reported to a central source for the benefit of others.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for using Outlook and giving us feedback on features we should add. We really appreciate your support.

It is currently already possible to select multiple emails to delete them. To do so, press and hold the round icon at the left of an email until checkboxes appear. Once you’ve selected multiple emails, you’ll then be able to perform bulk actions on them, like deleting, marking as read, archiving…

Having trouble finding the feature? Let us know through the Help section of the app in the Settings. We’re here to help.

Thank you again for your support, we look forward to hearing more of your ideas very soon.

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

15. search and read problem

when I search a series of old emails, I scroll down to read one of the old dated ones, then I decide to go back and read something older. the app brings me back to the freshest email, I have yo scroll down further to read older emails. can you give a new feature that when I finish reading one old email and go backwards, I can go on from the position of the email I just read, not from the top of the seires?

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

16. Multiple email sender like a web version

Can decide with which mail sender send message like a outlook web version.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

17. Mails not loading

Even on wifi a mail with as little as a single sentence doesnt load. None of the mails open - be it old or new. Most often the mail just doesn't open.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

18. Conversation Threads Bug

I was waiting for 2 emails sent by a contact who I've exchanged emails with previously. After investigating an update had put my emails back in conversation thread order yet didn't show new emails at the top of my inbox - just added them to the oldest one instead so I didn't even know they'd arrived until I queried it with my contact. Please make sure any new emails/conversations go to the top of the inbox.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

19. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

20. Passing from one email to another

Instead of having to go back to my inbox to open the next or previous email, I would like to be able to just pass moving left or right the current email.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

All the best
    The Outlook Mobile Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base