OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for Mac? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Need technical support? Please visit Microsoft Answers.

NOTE: Do you use Outlook for work? Use our new forum dedicated to business use; https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/335538-outlook-for-mac-business

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Must see all attachments in Outlook for Mac

In Outlook 365 for Mac, when a letter comes with a large number of attachments, the attachment field displays a maximum of 39 items in full-screen mode. The rest of the items are out of sight, there is no scroll bar (unlike the Windows version). Button "Preview all attachments" is not visible too. Dear Outlook team, please, fix it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add voting button on MAC Outlook

I would like to request adding voting function for email on Outlook for Mac.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. iPhone/icloud Calendar Syncing.

It still doesn't work even with the so called workaround using Outlook Web. Make it easier for the Apple / MS eco-system!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. "No conversation selected"

My Office 365 Account - every time that I move from inbox to sent or any other folder, Iget a graphic with a pink, orange, and blue icon that says "No conversation selected. Select a conversation to read."

This happens every single time - why can't Outlook remember the last email that I was on in that folder - the old outlook could. Very annoying to be switching between folders and have the screen go blank except for a message telling me to select an email to have on the screen when I was just in that folder reading an…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Message Gets Automatically Deleted If Recalled

Message Recall - where once you hit the button, the message gets deleted from the recipients' inboxes, whether or not they've read the msg.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Look into the flickering screen issue associated with Outlook and iMac 2015

There is an issue that others seem to be having when using Outlook on a late 2015 iMac. We have 3 employees at my company with late 2015 Retina 5K iMacs (27", 3.2GHz Intel Core i5 Processor and 8GB 1867 MHz DDR3 Memory) whose screens will flicker and turn white/black, but when they restart it fixes the issue for a day. Then it happens again. It seems to happen when Outlook is open, which we are constantly using, and from another forum, it seems to be happening to many other people with this same exact model iMac and Outlook. Apple…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Improve Search Feature

I have a hard time finding contacts when using the search feature. Most of my searches turn up "no match found" but they are in my contacts. It's very frustrating to have to work so hard to pull up a contact.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please add feature to highlight emails where my address are in To or in CC in Outlook for Mac.

This features is useful in corporate environment, I receive a lot of emails because my email are in multiple distribution list, but I prefer to read email where my address are in To or in CC

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add Tick Box To-Do list features on Outlook Calendar, on all platforms.

Add Tick Box To-Do list features on Outlook Calendar, on all platforms.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improve software development, don't rely on user feedback to fix obvious mistakes

Microsoft office seems to get going downhill in some ways. Newer versions sometimes lose functionality. For example, documents in Word and Powerpoint used to open the way they were closed. Now they open in one set way. This dumb mistake never should have happened. It creates lots of extra work for users because they have to resize the document, change magnification, reset the sidebar and make other unnecessary changes.

Another dumb mistake. Many people have multiple email accounts in Outlook. There should be an option to default to the all accounts folder upon opening. Instead, it defaults to the default…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "Outlook for Mac does not currently support adding holidays to calendars." ?!?!

Where could I even begin to intimate how absurd this is. Holidays can not be added to calenders? That is complete madness. It doesn't even make sense, how can you even plan ahead if you dont know when all the holidays are? Why would you limit this tool like that? Total madness.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix dark mode to have white backgrounds for email bodies.

The dark mode feature turns the bodies of received emails the same dark color which causes issues with certain emails.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please bring back the 'send to OneNote' button! Why did you remove this feature in the first place??

Please bring back the 'Send to OneNote' button in Outlook for Mac! Why did you remove this?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Do not remove the ability to list more than 4 all-day events in shared calendars in the web calendar.

Do not remove the ability to list more than 4 all-day events in shared calendars in the web calendar. We suddenly can only see 4 rows of info for all-day events such as employee days off, holidays etc... in the web app. I've been given conflicting info as to whether this is the new expected behavior or not. Support fixed it 3 days ago but the issue just returned.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Respond now takes 2 clicks! That's annoying, I want to click once to respond or respond all and I want to do it from the email window

Respond now takes 2 clicks! That's annoying, I want to click once to respond or respond all and I want to do it from the email window, maybe next to the person's name?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Letter Wizard in World for Mac!

In the previous version of Outlook for MAC there was a wizard in World for creating elements a letter by adding address of the recipient and of the sender, date and signature line plus enclosures. That feature was quite helpful and I would ask MS to re-install it again!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Suggest label on telephone numbers should be editable

Suggest label on telephone numbers should be editable in outlook

1 vote
    Vote