OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
Need technical support? Please report issues using Contact Support in the Help Menu.

If you are using the New Outlook for Mac, please visit our forum dedicated to that version at:  

https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/924856

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better Team-Working

It would be very helpful if finally it would also be possible to assign tasks for team members from Outlook for Mac. It would also be desirable to distribute tasks to teams.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. quick email reminder

this feature should allow to quickly tag emails viewing in a list style view as a reminder to complete or execute. while flagging is available it would be great to either drag the email to a button to to a list or righ click to add. a button on the top/ribbon will present a list of emails client/subject and click on and expand for future viewing.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Tasks (or other items) created from emails should inherit categories by default

The new 'create item from email by dragging & dropping' feature in Insider fast programme release 15.35 is great, but would be even better if tasks and other items inherited the category of the email they were created from, by default.

I categorise emails by client, so ideally if an email is category 'Pink', if I create a task from it I also want that task by default to be category 'Pink'.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Support JIRA

I want a central overview about all my current tasks. For personal tasks I use Outlook. But for development tasks we make heavy use of JIRA (https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira).

So it would be nice to see my JIRA tasks in Outlook.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. rename

When a mail msg is used to generate a task (to be completed ...) it's not possible to rename the task, so in the task list there is only mail subject.
    In Windows outlook this is possible.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Task's dates

I use Outlook mac 2016. I've put to one mail a flag "today" and that became a task. Then my account synchronized with windows outlook 2016 the same account. But task's changed a date to yesterday date.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. please make sure the sync of tasks works properly

during the last week there where times when i could not see 1 task in outlook for mac for hours after a reboot:
    new tasks where synced but old tasks in the database could not be seen on mac even when they could be seen on ios.
    But when i updated a single task on ios it would be seen synced on mac tool.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make the panel size of Tasks resizeable

Can't resize the left panel to see all the five icons [Email, Calendar, Tasks, Notes, Contacts]

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Mac

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base