OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook for Mac

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to collect feedback from you and other Outlook users. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook for Mac? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Need technical support? Please visit Microsoft Answers.

NOTE: Do you use Outlook for work? Use our new forum dedicated to business use; https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/335538-outlook-for-mac-business

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please can you add, in your next updated version the feature of the calendar Print out Form of the "Weekly Agenda Style" like shown on the P

Please can you add, in your next updated version the feature of the calendar Print out Form of the "Weekly Agenda Style" like shown on the PC

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be able to send a meeting notice that is obviously not an invite.

Right now when I want someone, usually a manager, to know a meeting is occurring I have to invite them as optional. When they receive the invite it is not obvious they are optional so they feel they need to decline or suggest a time when they could attend. I would like it if the invites to optional attendees made that status clearer or if there were another class of "invities" that were notification only. Again make that fact clear in the email they receive.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'd like to see a view similar to the Outlook for Windows Daily Task List view.

Outlook for Windows has a Daily Task List view that shows calendar and tasks for that day. It's a useful view for working through tasks.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Show the day of the week as well as the date when viewing and booking appointments

When booking or viewing an appointment, the date shows in the local short date format. It would be useful to have the day of the week also - for example Friday 14/06/2019, as often the day is a big decider on whether an appointment is possible or not.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I suggest you give us the option to change the format of the date in the appointment entry field

The Format of the date field in the appointment entry area is not mouldable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a 2-Week View to the Calendar

Week, Work Week and Month view are all great, but I don't need to see weeks BEHIND my current week when forecasting. It would be great to have a calendar view for 2 weeks.

The current week would be displayed the same as Week or Work Week, and the following week could be displayed either in Week or Work Week view, or it could be condensed down to the month-style view.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Same timescale options as Outlook for Windows

It would be great if Outlook for Mac supported the same timescale options that Outlook for Windows does. The current choices on Mac work more like Zoom than a timescale. No matter what choice I pick the hours are still broken up into 15 minute increments.

I work for a services company and have used outlook for a decade to track my billable activities during the day. We bill by the tenth of an hour (every 6 minutes). Outlook for Windows allows a timescale choice of 6 minutes but Outlook for Mac does not.

Please supported the Outlook for Windows…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Difficult to tell which day it is when viewing in the work week setting

Difficult to tell which day it is when viewing in the work week setting, can you make it so the day is slightly highlighted, or past days have a grey tone, something to make it more obvious which day it is than the SLIGHTLY thicker red lines

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow for drag and drop/copying items from one calendar to another.

On the windows version of outlook, you can simply drag items from one calendar to other calendars and it will copy the event over to that calendar.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make email and calendar separate icons on Mac dock

Currently, you can open separate windows for your Calendar and Email, on the mac. However if you are working on another window, like Word, and want to jump back to either Mail or Calendar from the doc, the only icon visible is the Outlook. So you have to right click on the icon, then select inbox. It would be nice if there was one icon for calendar, one icon for mail, and I suppose other folks would like an icon for tasks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Recall Dismissed Reminders

Please allow the recall of reminders, in case of an accidental dismiss.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Room Suggestion List Size

The suggestions for recipients list doesn’t show the full name. It’s hard to find the conference room that I want.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Auto-delete accepted meeting invites

We have storage restrictions on our office email and I'm constantly having to delete my trash and sent messages. It would be great if there was a preference to automatically delete everything meeting invite related. Once it's on my calendar I don't need it in my sent mail anymore either.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hide calendar items marked free

Calendar items that are shown as 'free' can be very useful to manage events and meeting that are interesting but should not prevent someone to schedule something with hight priority over it.
    But when there are many it is difficult to visually spot free and busy times.

Suggesting to add a little toggle in the calendar view that hides calendar items marked free.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Print in regular mode without having to turn dark mode off

Make it possible to print the calendar in non dark mode without having to turn dark mode off.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Move Meetings between Email layers

Today calendar events are associated with the incoming email address.
    Like to be able to move a meeting between email layers after accepting the meeting.
    Why: LinkedIn is on my personal email but the meeting is business related so want to be reflected on my business calendar which is shared with the Teams Calendar.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Last Modified By and At Time displayed on calendar events

It would be really nice to see Last Modified By and At Time displayed on calendar events, similar to the Windows version. This is especially useful for shared calendars when you want to know who added or changed an item.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make current day more visible/highlighted in Calendar Week View

We use the Week View in the Calendar primarily, as I'm sure most others do. It'd be nice to have a visual indicator to immediately see where we are currently and what the next meeting is.

Example Screenshot of Proposal here: https://imgur.com/a/OgQeEXo

There is currently a red line that spans across the entire calendar to indicate current time, but for some reason is spans across the entire week instead of just today, so it's not a good immediate identifier, though it helps.

There's a blue dot over the Date Number at the top of the column, but that's also not…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow editing of Outlook Calendar invites AFTER acceptance

Upon receipt of calendar invites, I like to insert the time of the event at the beginning of the subject line field. Additionally, if the event is a conf call, I like to update the location to a one click number/PIN to allow an easy dial for my participants. Recent changes have locked the meeting invites and they are no longer editable (subject/location fields) after accepting the invite.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. put color dot next to calendar based on what color you made it

you put a color on each calendar you want to organize by color but then when you look you don't remember what color you assigned to each. put the color dot next to the calendar in the main options to the left so you know which calendar is what color.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook for Mac

Feedback and Knowledge Base